blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've seen, they take awhile to darken.

Have you PAOS yet?:thumbup: i had a positive BOAS the first time i tried it which is why i started this thread. I have't really had a convincing one since. Yours always look positive! Maybe it can pick up the hormone before you implant and you are with :baby: :hugs:

I Have been poas...shadows on wondfo like always. I think i must always have some hcg in my system that the boas keeps picking up.

Have you tested today? i POAS and got more faint lines so i BOAS but i think i did it wrong. The whole stick went red so i waited for it to dry before dipping it in water to clear it. Im just waiting for it to clear before i post. :blush:

I just boas...faint line. I'll post pics later. Poas this morning with fmu, bfn. Its still super early though, but I'm crossing my fingers, toes, and everything else. Hubby is losing hope that we will ever conceive. He won't ever stop trying though.

Not the greatest pic. Ill clear it later and try to get a better pic. But there is clearly a line on wondfo. Not sure about green handled test.

Attachments

• IMG_20130528_093513_911.jpg
    IMG_20130528_093513_911.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 24
Not the greatest pic. Ill clear it later and try to get a better pic. But there is clearly a line on wondfo. Not sure about green handled test.

i see the bottom but not the top :thumbup: when will you POAS?

I did a BOAS this morning and it was stark white, not even an evap line to obsess over. All my POAS have lines but not my BOAS :shrug:

When i cleared it ... i must have cleared the evap away :haha:

LOL i could never prick myself no matter how hard i tried. I remembered i used to bite my inner lip when i was little and it used to bleed so i tried that and sure enough blood galore lol.

:haha: have you tested today? x[/QUOTE]

No, I am pregnant I used boas to test that cycle. I kinda miss doing it though it was so exciting

brandy I think I see something on both...but def REALLY early...I didn't get a pos BOAS with QUADs until 8 DPO.

I did poas this morning, got the usual shadow line. :( I am sick of waiting. Lol!

Pic of tests dry before i cleared them. And a pic of all tests ive taken today. The boas wondfo wouldnt clear so ill dip it again when it dries. My poas is next to the opk.

Attachments

• IMG_20130528_103833_166.jpg
    IMG_20130528_103833_166.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20130528_112545_990.jpg
    IMG_20130528_112545_990.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 17
Pic of tests dry before i cleared them. And a pic of all tests ive taken today. The boas wondfo wouldnt clear so ill dip it again when it dries. My poas is next to the opk.

I SEE LINES ON ALL OF THEM :thumbup: (me shouting and clapping) you need a FRER :hugs: I ordered some from Ebay and they will hopefully arrive tomorrow.

Do you chart or check your Cm or position? TMI but i just wiped and it was creamy coloured EWCM and my cervix was high out of reach and felt weird - like popcorn? :dohh: I have no clue!! I may have to pop the shops for some OPK's xx

LOL i could never prick myself no matter how hard i tried. I remembered i used to bite my inner lip when i was little and it used to bleed so i tried that and sure enough blood galore lol.

:haha: have you tested today? x

No, I am pregnant I used boas to test that cycle. I kinda miss doing it though it was so exciting[/QUOTE]

Doh - i didn't notice. Sorry hun :blush: CONGRATULATIONS :happydance:

I just ordered more wondfos and some other cheapies, so hubby won't buy me frer until either he sees a line or at least 10 dpo. I chart bbt and cm, but I'm not good with cp. My cervix is always high and slightly open. The only thing that seems to change is the texture. Maybe ur ewcm means ur ovulating! Go grab some dollar store opks! :) oh, and my cervix has a polyp on it that feels odd sometimes. Lol!

Cleared much better the second time. I even think i see something on the green one. Fx'ed!

Attachments

• IMG_20130528_144542_874.jpg
    IMG_20130528_144542_874.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 22
We've said that before...lol! This is more for fun and not so much for results, ya know? Its a hobby. Lmao! I did con hubby into frer at the store so ill post results when i take it. :)

Evening urine with 2 hour hold and drank a can of pop....?!?!?!

Attachments

• IMG_20130528_225428_237-1.jpg
    IMG_20130528_225428_237-1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 33
Evening urine with 2 hour hold and drank a can of pop....?!?!?!

:wohoo::wohoo: i can see it :wohoo::wohoo: and its a PAOS :happydance:

I think this is your month :holly: (how cute is this little dog boob thing teehee)

Cant wait to see todays test!

I went the shop for FRER last night but they only had clear blue so i ended up buying the box in a blind panic. I got the check out with ovulation tests (which was nearly positive) pregnancy tests, vodka and cigarettes (for DH) ... the lady looked at me like i was white trash :rofl:

I took the clear blue last night after drinking loads of tea, it was pretty good for being negative and staying negative (well for a blue dye anyway) but me being me .... i found a line :blush: anyone else would have thrown it away but not me, no sir-ee :haha:

Attachments

• 29.05.13 003.jpg
    29.05.13 003.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 23
wow..brandy, I think I see something...try one with blood...maybe your chart is off...

Heres my boas from this morning next to my poas from this morning. All have lines. Ill post them again after they dry and i clear them.

Attachments

• IMG_20130529_105805_914.jpg
    IMG_20130529_105805_914.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 26
Those look promising Brandy :toothpick:

I never got a positive on a FRER til 10/11 DPO with my boys :thumbup: so you are still early xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"