blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
well ladies here we go!

Top test with few drops of blood and saline and then bottom with just pee..Im 7w2d with twins!

Attachments

• P1030480.jpg
    P1030480.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 193
:haha::haha: i have started flushing my IC's down the toilet so i cant keep fishing them out of the bin. The toilet is now blocked and doesnt flush properly :blush: I haven't confessed to DH yet. I hope when we get it fixed the plumber doesnt find 100s of test sticks wedged in the pipe! :nope:

I actually have my afternoon IC hidden beside the bread bin and i keep making excuses to go into the kitchen and line spot :blush:

Honey, I accidentally dropped my whole package of IC's down the toilet, I thought I saw a line and oops LOL

There has got to be more HCG in blood than urine. All of the blood ones so far look dark compared to the urine tests.

Thats it! Im gonna try and nick myself when I shave tonight! lmao! I gotta try this!!!

The reason why blood shows up sooner than urine is because HCG is released into the blood. Your blood is then filtered by the kidneys and urine gets made. Then you pee and out comes HCG with it. You can have a positive blood test days before a positive urine test. Thats why you can get a false negative if your urine is too dilute.

well ladies here we go!

Top test with few drops of blood and saline and then bottom with just pee..Im 7w2d with twins!

:haha: We are self harming in the name of science ... bring on more BOAS :thumbup:

Congrats on your pregnancy :baby::baby: Twins ... OMG you are gonig to have your work cut out for you :happydance: mine are 21 months apart and i am going grey already :wacko: xx

i want to try this too, but I think being only 6 DPO that most likely wouldn't show and I don't want it to show neg. So I will at least wait a few more days.... plus I have to work my self up to nicking myself too.... I wish I had a glucose test so I could just prick myself... I am trying very hard not to test yet. Just am absolutely sure there would NOT be a BFP yet so not going to waste one. I will use $store ones until 13DPO then I will do a FRER that is if I don't get a BFP first. I won't waste any more money, I will be running to Doc office like a crazy women on speed :haha:

well ladies here we go!

:haha: We are self harming in the name of science ... bring on more BOAS :thumbup:

Congrats on your pregnancy :baby::baby: Twins ... OMG you are gonig to have your work cut out for you :happydance: mine are 21 months apart and i am going grey already :wacko: xx

haha yeah and we have a 14 month old..so 22 months between them... but she has a 24/7 nurse..atleast for now... so we'll see what happens by the time they are born...

Not to encourage anyone :winkwink: but I think you can buy lancets at the drugstore....

The reason why blood shows up sooner than urine is because HCG is released into the blood. Your blood is then filtered by the kidneys and urine gets made. Then you pee and out comes HCG with it. You can have a positive blood test days before a positive urine test. Thats why you can get a false negative if your urine is too dilute.

:thumbup: I got my positive blood stick 4 days ago now and my wee IC's are still negstive :nope: well .... i have faint faint faint lines but its probably where the regent strip is :blush:

Its 25 days since we DTD now soooooo i dont know what is happening :shrug: could i still have enough HCG in my blood to turn a stick positive if my son has just turned 5 months? hmmmmm :shrug::hugs:

haha I used my hubbies diabetes kit and one of Bs saline bullets to do mine...it doesnt hurt..

Lol after getting a negative hpt but an almost positive opk, I'm almost tempted to do this now...maybe if one of my kittens (I have 3!) scratches me again I will lol, or try it on another opk since I have far more of those and see if gets positive

AF isn't even due until the 21st for me....I can't wait to finally have a thread to share my BOAS pics with :rofl:

:thumbup: I got my positive blood stick 4 days ago now and my wee IC's are still negstive :nope: well .... i have faint faint faint lines but its probably where the regent strip is :blush:

Its 25 days since we DTD now soooooo i dont know what is happening :shrug: could i still have enough HCG in my blood to turn a stick positive if my son has just turned 5 months? hmmmmm :shrug::hugs:

Post a pic....Maybe you ovulated later than you think?? I'm not sure about having left over HCG....I think once you give birth and the placenta is gone you no longer make HCG. Are you getting a line within the time limit? I got a line after the time limit with blood before. Looked so convincing too....

haha I used my hubbies diabetes kit and one of Bs saline bullets to do mine...it doesnt hurt..

:rofl: the little pink ones? I usually sort through my bowl of random pocket items I bring home from work and find a lancet in there....I've been good about emptying my pockets at work lately though....no lancets or saline in my bowl right now :shrug:

Maybe cos we all have some HGC in our blood even when not pregnant? Probably more concentrated than in the wee x

normal for women in blood is 5 or less
and these tests are prolly 20iui min...so I dont think it would just show up with the 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"