blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh oh do an OPK! lol lol..

Hmmmm I might just have to nick myself shaving tonight too.

Is everyone up to date on their tetanus vaccine? :rofl: Cause lockjaw could really put a damper on TTC :rofl: :rofl:

normal for women in blood is 5 or less
and these tests are prolly 20iui min...so I dont think it would just show up with the 5

Oh right, the IC's I use are 10 but could all be different! I know alot are more sensitive than they are labelled x

Ok i have just tested with a bit of blood :blush: Curiosity got the better of me. Ive just finished AF so Im definitely not pregnant!

Mine was negative with blood, not even a hint of a line.

BOAS :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Attachments

• BOAS.jpg
    BOAS.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 3
  • lockjaw.png
    lockjaw.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 4

:flower: Thank you ... gives us positive blood testers a bit of hope ... especially me at 25DPO :haha:

Its bizarre isnt it? That was the only explanation i could think of- the blood being more concentrated, but my tests just blown that theory right out of the water :shrug: lol

The reason why blood shows up sooner than urine is because HCG is released into the blood. Your blood is then filtered by the kidneys and urine gets made. Then you pee and out comes HCG with it. You can have a positive blood test days before a positive urine test. Thats why you can get a false negative if your urine is too dilute.

:thumbup: I got my positive blood stick 4 days ago now and my wee IC's are still negstive :nope: well .... i have faint faint faint lines but its probably where the regent strip is :blush:

Its 25 days since we DTD now soooooo i dont know what is happening :shrug: could i still have enough HCG in my blood to turn a stick positive if my son has just turned 5 months? hmmmmm :shrug::hugs:

Post a pic....Maybe you ovulated later than you think?? I'm not sure about having left over HCG....I think once you give birth and the placenta is gone you no longer make HCG. Are you getting a line within the time limit? I got a line after the time limit with blood before. Looked so convincing too....

I flushed my IC from this morning because i was obsessing :blush: the one i am attaching i took at 6pm and the 'shadow' line showed up at about 2 minutes and went darker once the test had dried. Not sure if you will see it without my torch :haha:

I dont know when i ovulated or if i did at all ... we DTD without a goalie 25 days ago :blush: so i am at most 25DPO and at least 20 (if the tadpoles were in super fitness) :thumbup:

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 127
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 121

:flower: Thank you ... gives us positive blood testers a bit of hope ... especially me at 25DPO :haha:

Its bizarre isnt it? That was the only explanation i could think of- the blood being more concentrated, but my tests just blown that theory right out of the water :shrug: lol

Are you still nursing? Cause there is a theory that we are trying to figure out, and I heard somewhere that those that are nursing can sometimes POAS and show a BFP... so maybe this applies???? :shrug::shrug:

Are you still nursing? Cause there is a theory that we are trying to figure out, and I heard somewhere that those that are nursing can sometimes POAS and show a BFP... so maybe this applies???? :shrug::shrug:

Yes i am still nursing .. i thought that too so i asked my dr and she said the hormone will only show up if a pregnancy is present :shrug: .......

BUT she was as much use as a chocolate fireguard :haha:

I see a very faint line.... very faint.... I 'can' see something...

I see the line in the second one

Thanks girls ... makes me feel less insane :wacko: DH thinks im mad and my mum thinks im having a hysterical pregnancy :nope:

there is deffo SOMETHING there ... on ALL the tests i have done and its getting more visible but not visible enough to give me any answers :wacko:

I see a very faint line.... very faint.... I 'can' see something...

I see the line in the second one

Thanks girls ... makes me feel less insane :wacko: DH thinks im mad and my mum thinks im having a hysterical pregnancy :nope:

there is deffo SOMETHING there ... on ALL the tests i have done and its getting more visible but not visible enough to give me any answers :wacko:

I can see a very faint line too. I wish your doc would just give you a quantitative test already! Maybe one day hpts will get an upgrade....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"