blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried BOAS on an FRER. I know that they haven't given me a false pos. That's how I found out about my chem at 5-6dpo. and that's a positive urine FRER BTW. Congrats!!

I think so too- I saw the other post and def saw pink---ooooh maybe its multiples!!! :)

Im tired of waiting too!!!! I want to know for sure!!!!! when will you test again? Im pretty sure thats a BFP girl!

Im going to have to catch up with you ladies!!! LOL -not until the summer though! I cant wait to be bump buddies with ya'll!!!!! :D

I am wanting to try boas and watched the videos of how to. But I have a question, how do y'all go about getting the blood? I thought about pricking my finger, I saw someone else say they floss but I'm not sure i can collect blood like that? Any advice would be appreciated!

I dont wanna waste my only other frer with blood...im saving it for friday fmu.

I am wanting to try boas and watched the videos of how to. But I have a question, how do y'all go about getting the blood? I thought about pricking my finger, I saw someone else say they floss but I'm not sure i can collect blood like that? Any advice would be appreciated!

Im the flosser ... whenever i prick my finger with a pin i dont get any blood :dohh:

You can buy a lancet in most chemists that pricks your thumb ... or you can pick a scab, or chew your lip/gum ... i dont have any other ideas apart from punching yourself in the nose and making it bleed :grr:

It comes across as a bit desperate doesnt it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::headspin: :blush:

I started bleeding pale pink/red today. I dont get it though cos my cervix is high and hard but feels lumpy ????

Im quite excited to press the M button on my Clear Blue Fertility Monitor tomorrow :blush: I only used it once and got preggers straight away last time :happydance:

I took another clearblue test before i started to bleed and there was another faint line. They DOOOOOOO give coloured evaps but i think they would work great with blood - will try it next time. x

Im the flosser ... whenever i prick my finger with a pin i dont get any blood :dohh:

You can buy a lancet in most chemists that pricks your thumb ... or you can pick a scab, or chew your lip/gum ... i dont have any other ideas apart from punching yourself in the nose and making it bleed :grr:

It comes across as a bit desperate doesnt it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::headspin: :blush:

Thank you :flower: I tried pricking my finger but it didn't work for me just made me say a few choice words! I'm gonna try the flossing thing here in a minute! I believe I have had a implantation dip and bleeding and I need something to keep me busy because this wait is driving me insane!

Lancet @pharmacy - they are like 4 bucks. Close you eyes and one good prick - word of advise massage your finger first it usually halped me when i did it. Fx'd!

Heres my poas from last night and this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_20130530_091404.jpg
    IMG_20130530_091404.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 29
Me too!!! FX'D!!!!! im really felling optimistic about this.

I can't see it...but the lighting isn't great...I do think your duffed though! Fx'ed!

I think this is your month. I BOAS a few times this month and they were negative as negative can be! :flower:

Im looking forward to the FRER tomorrow - i think we will see pink xx

Thanks ladies! All of my boas have the same darkness to the line so im hoping this isnt another chemical.

Thanks ladies! All of my boas have the same darkness to the line so im hoping this isnt another chemical.

Think positive :thumbup: I think the blood clots on the BOAS so the line colour we see isn't a true representation of the line colour underneath x

Hi ladies! This is my first time boas! (I hope I did it right!) I'm 8 dpo today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members