• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so! I was told last cycle that I may not be able to conceive but I feel off this cycle. I hope I get a bfp soon!

9 dpo boas! I think I'm addicted! Can anyone see the faint line?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 18
The blood had ran over the control line and kind of made a blot in the middle of the test! Oops! Maybe I put too much water!

I havent boas in a few days. Feeling very out since my neg frer yesterday morning. :( i only have 2 tests left so i wanna see if my other wondfos show up today before i use any more for boas.

The blood had ran over the control line and kind of made a blot in the middle of the test! Oops! Maybe I put too much water!

I always seem to put too much water on or i try to clear it before the test is fully dried out :haha: Do another one for quality control purposes :blush:

I havent boas in a few days. Feeling very out since my neg frer yesterday morning. :( i only have 2 tests left so i wanna see if my other wondfos show up today before i use any more for boas.

:flower: How are you feeling today brandy? im really praying you get your BFP soon :dust: The witch got me about 3 days ago and its been really bad but its my first AF in 21 months! I dug my tests out this morning and there was lines on them all. I dont think ive had a CP .... maybe you are right and some people just have a higher level of HCG in their systems when they are not pregnant :shrug:

Heres my boas from just now...took a frer with fmu...i dont see anything.

Attachments

• IMG_20130602_100651_549.jpg
    IMG_20130602_100651_549.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 28

I always seem to put too much water on or i try to clear it before the test is fully dried out :haha: Do another one for quality control purposes :blush:

:flower: How are you feeling today brandy? im really praying you get your BFP soon :dust: The witch got me about 3 days ago and its been really bad but its my first AF in 21 months! I dug my tests out this morning and there was lines on them all. I dont think ive had a CP .... maybe you are right and some people just have a higher level of HCG in their systems when they are not pregnant :shrug:

I will be watching this thread next month stalking for your results!

brandy I thought I was something on your frer...def see it on that...and yeah..maybe some people have more hcg then normal...

Ill clear that test after i get home cuz this one looks darker than my previous boas.

Burgbrandy- I still have my Fx'd for you because that FRER was Pink-

Still bfn for me...my temp dropped this morning, but I'm not sure if its cuz af is coming Thursday or because hubby left our window open and it was 65° in our room this morning. That's why its discarded. Ugh! I guess boas just doesn't work for me. But that frer was so convincing! But my first good line was 5 days ago so it should be darker by now. :( at this point, I just want af to start so I can move on.

Heres all my boas from this cycle with dpo written next to each one. And heres my poas wondfo with fmu this morning at 12 dpo. Bfn. :(

Attachments

• IMG_20130603_104050_483.jpg
    IMG_20130603_104050_483.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20130603_104422_206.jpg
    IMG_20130603_104422_206.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 20
What do you ladies think? 12 dpo with fmu.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members