blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried breast milk when I was pregnant and it sure did pick up my high hcg - not sure how it would go early on with low hcg though.

Breast milk causes false positives. On pretty much every test. I have tested this. :haha:

Note to self - dont try breast milk again until actually pregnant :haha:

Haven't tried when not pregnant so didnt know that :thumbup:

This thread inspired me to try it. I've been getting VERY faint lines for 24 hrs with urine so here is my 11 DPO baos:

image.jpg

Thanks DrGomps. I'm going to pick up a different type of test this afternoon. I have a feeling I'm gettin false positives with urine as well.

Ive got so many false positives with blood for 3 cycles now. Still doesnt stop me from experimenting! Lol! I got some new 10 miu cheapies i cant wait to try blood on! Should o in a couple days.

Brandy, maybe try one before you O when you know you're not pregnant, then again when you're testing?! That would be a fun experiment :)

I have...no line. :) but i get no lines on wondfos with blood until after o either. Its odd.:dohh:

Just dropping in on you ladies! Long time no read from LOL- Hope all is well!!!! :D xoxo

Hi, after reading this and getting some lancets from a friend I decided I was gonna experiment with this.. :) the pricking of my finger didn't even hurt, but was a nightmare as I'm not a bleeder at all. Anyway I tried with 3 different mixtures of blood and water, the amount of water I added to blood increased over the 3 tests, what test would you say is the correct looking mixture? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 37
Ok ladies...im only 5 dpo but u know me! Poas-aholic! The one picture is a horrible evap taken last night at 4 dpo. Even though it was in the time limit, its obviously a false positive. That test was taken with urine.

The other test i did with blood tonight. U know when u squeeze a small scab and the blood is really light and clear stuff comes out with it? I assume the clear stuff is plasma, correct? (drgomps, help please! Lol!) Anyway, thats what i used...squeezed out quite a bit and mixed with some water and dipped. Crazy how dark it is!

Im still going with the assumption that blood is inaccurate or i just have a high level of hcg at all times that this is picking up. Oh well, i like to experiment! :)

Attachments

• IMG_20130626_231806_291.jpg
    IMG_20130626_231806_291.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20130625_205420.jpg
    IMG_20130625_205420.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 22
brandy I think I see something on the urine one..weird...hmm...wondfos def give off false positives. keep peeing though!!

Amy-x: that looks about right compared to the tests I did. Some were pos and some were neg in my TWW, the results weren't dependent on the amount of whole blood I placed in them either.. which is interesting.

Hi Brandy,

Im 6DPO today and i got an evap at 4DPO on a urine test so i went searching on different forums and there was a post from a medical student who said that her textbook said a woman can implant anywhere from 3DPO :thumbup:

Those lines look really good :thumbup: If i had those my heart would be racing :hugs:

I feel wrong this month. My back is hurting so bad, im constantly crying, im hot all the time, my boobs are hurting and my cervix is hurting :cry: i checked it the other day (TMI) and it was high, centre and hard with creamy/EWCM CM :blush: This will be my first AF in 21 months so im prepared for a bad one !!

I dont think you will be getting one with those lines :haha: x

I've been lurking on the forum for a while but finally registered because I read every page on this thread over the last few days, and I'm intrigued to say the least!

I'm 9dpo today and buckled and BOAS mixed with water at 7dpo (first pic) :blush: POAS was bfp as I expected it would be.

I sneakily BOAS again today except I didn't let it dry completely before dipping it to clear... hubby would think I'm completely bonkers and hide all my tests from me so I chucked it in the sink and made an excuse for him to show me something in the living room and it was very faint when I finally managed to retrieve it from the full sink :dohh: (second pic, top is 7dpo BOAS and bottom is 9dpo BOAS after clearing)

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 034-002.jpg
    034-002.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 29
Hi DisneyLovers :flower:

Those look pretty good to me :thumbup:

How many DPO are you now .... have you poas yet? :hugs:

I'm 13 DPO today and poas today, there's definitely a light but pretty positive second line! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 001_opt (1).jpg
    001_opt (1).jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members