• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone but AF came this morning.. This is the test I got yesterday on a FRER. Light to medium bleed. ugh.. :growlmad:

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 18
I have a friend who uses lancets for diabetes, is that what you ladies use to get the blood? I am soo tempted to do this, takes being a poas aholic to a while new level ;-) lol. X

I thought for sure it was my BFP :( and Amy-x that's what I used, I got it from my grandfather he had a lot of brand new extras lol :) If you do decide to do it, please post your pics :D

Of course I will. Just deciding if I asked her for a few shed think I was crazy.. Lol. How do you do it? Obviously prick your finger, collect the blood.. Then what? Lol. I really wanna try it. May sound crazy but I love line obsessing, keeps me happy with the thought I 'could' be.. This sound like even more fun to obsess over. Does the lancing hurt? Again id ask my friend but I have no excuse as to why I'm asking if she asks me why I wanna know? Lol x

Of course I will. Just deciding if I asked her for a few shed think I was crazy.. Lol. How do you do it? Obviously prick your finger, collect the blood.. Then what? Lol. I really wanna try it. May sound crazy but I love line obsessing, keeps me happy with the thought I 'could' be.. This sound like even more fun to obsess over. Does the lancing hurt? Again id ask my friend but I have no excuse as to why I'm asking if she asks me why I wanna know? Lol x

Hey AMy-X -page 69 shows a video of how to do it- its a link to You tube :) Post pics!!!

Lancets- any drug store would have them. I got mine from the grocery stores pharmacy dept. Like 4 bucks

My friend has the lancets because she is diabetic, so I'm sure I can get a few off of her. Do you mix with water? X and I will post pic when I've done it. Haven't even O yet I don't think only cd11. But after reading a few posts, it's made me really want to do it. With any luck I might try rope my friend into doing one with me, she's 6 weeks pregnant, be good to compare. I must be going crazy lol. X

I mixed with a very small amount of water, about half water, half blood, trying to get more blood. That would be interesting :)

The blood does work my daughter is pg and we had seena viedo about useing blood on a hpt and wanted to see if it worked and it DID :)

i tried this yday at 6dpo....bfn.... but i may have implanted yday aswell. my temp took a major nose dive (97.63) and rose this am (97.97)....

i havent breast fed in 7 months, i wander if the drops of my breast milk would work on a test.
also i wander if a nose bleed would work.
so curious right now i feel like im going to go to the store and buy a ton of tests :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"