Blue dye?

Ask4joy

Reaction score
Well I think I'm grasping at straws but 12dpo today and see a faint line / shadow on this blue dye test. Showed up within a few minutes. Just need confirmation that this is common with the blue dyes? Took the same brand 3 days ago and didn't see anything. BFN on Wondfo.

Attachments

• IMG_7122.jpg
    IMG_7122.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 59
I see a faint line but I have read that blue dye tests can give evaps so I tend not to use them. Can you test again with a pink dye?

Good luck :flower:

Will keep testing with wondfos (pink dye). Not going to buy any FRERs until I'm officially late.

Fxed! I don't like those tests, so definitely post the pink dye when you test again

Me either but accidentally bought some last cycle and got a pretty clear positive within minutes (though ended up as doctor confirmed cp) so I thought I'd try one!

I could see the line before I opened the image up bigger. Good luck x

Got this on an FRER this morning...but then it seemed to fade away? It was there at the 3 minute mark I think. So confused!

Attachments

• IMG_7156.jpg
    IMG_7156.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 27
I'm sorry, I'm not seeing anything on the frer but I am on my computer so it's harder for me to see faint lines. I never see them on my comp, only my ipad or phone.

No worries Dobby - it's very faint. I'm assuming it's a bfn but hoping to go in for a blood test today to confirm so I can stop taking the progesterone.

Here it is tweaked.

Attachments

• IMG_7153.jpg
    IMG_7153.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 18
I see it in the tweaked but that's awfully close to the control line to be the test line =/

There is something there, but it doesn't look like it's in the right spot :( Unfortunately FRERs have been giving people a lot of trouble here lately!! fx for you!!

I'm counting myself out. Going to stop progesterone. Took a FRER after work after a long 8 hour hold (teachers have bladders of steel!) and BFN. Got a blood test but won't know the results until Monday but I know I'm not pregnant. The only reason AF hasn't showed is because I'm on progesterone and I don't want to delay it even longer.

Well I was just going to stop but after some deliberation I'll wait ...won't know until Monday so I'll have to stay on progesterone for a few more days.

Here's my tweaked test from tonight...that's just the indent right?

Attachments

• IMG_7178.jpg
    IMG_7178.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member