Blueberry nappies

im gna have a look at all the different colours and see which one stands out the most lol, if its my first minky bb i may aswell make it special :)

x

omg I sooo want cow - my first proper wage is going on a cow print :D in aplix :D

tehheee cow prints probably one of the most popular afte the new prints!

Great stuff, Could I have a minky bamboo in rasp truffle pretty please? :D

OMG bamboo blueberries?! Can I order a bamboo minky cow popper one Donna please?! :D

it doesn't give a fastening option tbh so i presume it's poppers like the other Bamboo. Might drop her an email to find out first, i want to know when they are going to get more regualr cow print in anyway :hissy:

Oooh blueberry's - not got one of these yet - off to have a nosey :happydance:

You lot are a baaaad influence :blush:

if anyone else wanted a bamboo blueberry from me please can you let me know by tonight as will be placing the order :flower: x

without meaning to sound like i'm trying to flog you something but i have no probs holding it to one side for a little while if its any help. As long as you pick it up by last week of May at very latest as shop will be closed in June. Not trying to push anything on to you by saying that, please don't think I am jus tryin to help, if you don't want anythin tis fine! :blush: :flower:

Meeee then in that case! Cow in poppers please, I'll do what I'm doing with the Mutt's if that's ok? :flower:

the bamboo one twig, do which outer, the regular or minxy? Yupp that's fine :flower:

without meaning to sound like i'm trying to flog you something but i have no probs holding it to one side for a little while if its any help. As long as you pick it up by last week of May at very latest as shop will be closed in June. Not trying to push anything on to you by saying that, please don't think I am jus tryin to help, if you don't want anythin tis fine! :blush: :flower:

Oooh in that case can I please order a bamboo minky onesize cow popper nappy - what a mouthfull (if no cow avail raspberry truffle as second choice). No pennies at the min but will pay as soon as wages go in next few weeks - you can add it to my mutt listing then will pay for both together. Cheers :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->