• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Blueberry nappies

raspberry truffle here aswell please :D will have money again end of may probably, maybe sooner if i get loads of money for my bday hehe

x

haha more like 17 :haha:

eeh im gna be 30 in a few years, was thinking last night, how scary is that!!!

x

shurrup ellie, i'm older than you (just)

haha then youre gna be 30 a year sooner than me :haha: (i think) how old are you anyways?

x

same as you ellie, only couple of months older :cry:

I *think* Femme's younger than me too :haha:

Liam'll be 30 in 2 years, 2 months if that makes you feel better ladies?

my OH is 30 this year which is kinda scary for me never mind him :blush:

errr sod off the lot of you!
BTW I constantly tease my OH about grey hairs...hes OLD now *giggles* Keep reminding him that statistically he is well past the mid point of his life etc etc....Im evil.
Im not being too mean about it atm though...he might withdraw the birthday present (Holdens Landing nappies!) which would be a disaster

:cry::cry::cry:

Now I feel really old. I was 30 in January. Still feel kinda young for having a 5 month old baby - but then I realise that some of my school friends have kids starting secondary school this year and that freaks me out :sad2:

I'm 30 innn... 7 years, 3 months and 3 days! Am I the NP baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->