Blueberry nappies

haha, must admit Femme, I thought you were older then you are.

man... 30 in 11months 3 wks and a few days...

I did think you were older Femme, cant remember how I then knew you weren't :dohh:

Yep Jayleigh is younger isn't she.

I'm 23 but look 16 :dohh: people are more suprised that I'm 23...always think I'm 19 etc :dohh:

yea very rarely do pople think i'm as old as i am either, as good as it is it can be a bit embarrasin too :blush:

like i said, when youre that old i suppose anyone under 30 looks young :haha:

x

I get people on buses tut at me all the time :smug: I don't actually care anymore :lol:

woop woop and we just sold something on ebay so if I sell another thing in the next few days I can pay for it and then play with it :dance:

i have to say these bamboo BB's are sooooo squishy :cloud9:

Just paid (for blueberry, mutt and some vest extenders).

Cant wait to receive it now :happydance:

Donna let me know if i owe you any more for postage on the mutt with them being sent seperately.

Noooooooo I just ran out of money for the week :cry: Oh well, next week it is then :haha:

I get my nappy allowance tomorrow... haha

:cry: I so wanted a rasp truffle BB! *goes to see other prints*

Wahhh, it says my nappy is there with a pretty picture of it too! That's cruel, Donna! :rofl:

I kno femme, sorry meant to delete yours and ellies :blush:. I will be ordering for definate when they come back in stock as already got some back orders but will keep u posted :flower:

and Twig, teehee just don't blame me if yours has a big bald patch where I've been stroking it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->