Blueberry nappies

I will be 30 in 2yrs 7 months :(

Donna - which cow print nappy are you ordering in - do you have a piccie! may need to pre-order one toooooooooooooo please :D

I will be 30 in 2yrs 7 months :(

Donna - which cow print nappy are you ordering in - do you have a piccie! may need to pre-order one toooooooooooooo please :D

heya, i'm just putting my order together now. It's this bamboo one in minky seems to be the one everyones opting for;

ecocowsnaps.gif

The regular BB in hook and loop is currently out of stock until next month.

Thanks Donna - is that one size?

Hi Donna - ignore that last question - if its one size can you order me one too! I get paid end of April so will pay for it then :D

SJ- yupp one size lol, it's poppers though? I know you said abput aplix before.

Elliiieee and femme, raspberry truffles out of stock ladies sorry :cry: if you had a second choice let me know but if not I can alwasy check in next time for you :thumbup:

I will give poppers ago :D I prefer the print on the poppers to the applix :) thanks hun

sorreee, she said it'll be 3/4 weks before they get the next order in, if i have to order around then i'll let you know :thumbup:

I'm 24... and OH is 44! :blush:

Femme I had NO idea you were so young until I saw you on fb... it was a real shock!!! :hugs:

Its funny, Femme is younger than my younger sister.....*giggles*

Infact I think several people here are younger than my younger sister....arse.....

I just turned 23 on April fools day so I've got a good 7 years left x

Femme I imagined you were older too til I seen your facebook, really don't know why though :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->