• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BnB Golden Oldies x

:hi: KV

Kids are ok, I can't believe how fast they've grown up! DD is soooo clever and DS is just a monster :D

First year of them being 2 under 16 months was hard. BUT its the best thing in the world now. I know about the sleep patterns, I feel as though we lived one sleeping while the other played with the kids! In fact its still sometimes like that now with our hours etc.

But we definitely weathered the storm. Some couples take to babies like ducks to water...we weren't that kind of couple to be fair :blush: BUT we've taken to being a family now the routine days are more routiney (if that makes sense?) like we've all come home :D

I totally get that. We have good days to outweigh the bad. I remind OH that they wob't be this small and against sleep forever and we get through. I was so nervous with Evelyn, always nearly making mistakes, rushing to the doctors, buying stupid krap and worrying what everyone thought when she was screaming in public but i'm calmer with Ivy. They do grow too fast. It scares me how fast the past 2 years has gone. I know we'll get to the "routiney" place soon :haha: then i'll join the feeling normal club again ;) i have you girls to keep me sane atm. Gosh i am rambling...

:D

Making total sense to me :rofl:

It sounds too when they are so young as though you just wished they'd grow up - but you do just wish they'd sleep :sleep: I struggle to remember the early days with DD due to being constantly exhausted - especially as when DD was 2 months old, DS got chicken pox *hence nights of NO sleep* and then he gave it to DD, who was even worse with it and she got hospitalised with it :(

She's got a few scars to prove it, but those were dark days for me!!

Hope you ladies are ok?

Up bright and breezy today, done a big shop ad visiting. Taking Elf for her nap and maybe have a snooze myself while monster goes out with daddy on his bike!

Oh my god! You must be a hero to get through chicken pox that early!

Hello Kitty.

Lauren, with a coldsore try not to go near any babies under six weeks as ther Mum may of never had one. If you NEED to, then make sure you dont kiss them at all, wash your hands thoroughly using alco-gel thing if possible.

Hey Blueskai! How you doing chick?

And a big hello to everyone else too. Things have been mad with Christmas. Be glad when it is all over and we can get back to normal, whatever normal is!! :haha:

Hello Kitty.

Lauren, with a coldsore try not to go near any babies under six weeks as ther Mum may of never had one. If you NEED to, then make sure you dont kiss them at all, wash your hands thoroughly using alco-gel thing if possible.

I've been staying away from everyone, including my own :cry: thanks hun. :hugs:

:wave: hii girlygoos! How are u all? Ive missed you :blush:

xxx

How was your Christmas hun? xx

Allo lauren lovely! I also have never had a coldsore, just to rub it in :haha:

And hello to u RF, i know what you mean about getting back to normal!

Whats everyone upto today?

xo

:cry: I used to say that though Kai :haha:

Hey RF and Amour. You okay girls?

xx

hello Everyone. Just a quick hello, going to gear myself up to a HUGE multi quote :rofl: xx

I've never had one either. Am I likely to now? I'm 36!

All good here. DH was being all stressy so I'm calming him down with vodka :rofl: He was going on about me drinking and driving to work tomorrow so I made a coffee and threw a splash of baileys in it. He is happier now he doesn't think I'm drinking. Will only have the one so I'll be fine to drive tomorrow. :thumbup:

Hahah stay awaaay! :haha: aw no i do feel for u hun :hugs:

xo

I am going to paint a big red cross on my door, like i have the plague :haha:

hello Everyone. Just a quick hello, going to gear myself up to a HUGE multi quote :rofl: xx

I look forward to this :haha:

All good here. DH was being all stressy so I'm calming him down with vodka :rofl: He was going on about me drinking and driving to work tomorrow so I made a coffee and threw a splash of baileys in it. He is happier now he doesn't think I'm drinking. Will only have the one so I'll be fine to drive tomorrow. :thumbup:

Apparently they can crop up at any age.. be on the lookout RF :haha:

Of course FF is right, no kissing :nope:

No, nothing will dry it out to scab it over. I did better than you. I was 25 before I got my first one. And I think I only got that because it was literally two weeks after falling pregnant. I only ever had one again after having Elf...she's over 2 now.

Fingers crossed of course :D
I've had loads, I used to get them a lot in secondry school. :cry:

I am going to fill myself with vitamins snd healthy food, maybe even excersize :haha: i will resist the urge to rip it off :( thanks girls. You both okay? Nic you feeling much better i hope.
Im not too bad Still coughing but when I have drugs I feel ok :haha:

Bit late to the ball game me.

HEY YOU GUYS!!

Jemma, 28, here near 4 years. Married, annoyingly happy and loving life. Fin is 2, Amelia is just about 7 months. They are both perfect. I mostly bake, take pictures and force my pictures at everyone. Woo. Xx
Hi Jemma!! :wave: Nice to see you x

I totally get that. We have good days to outweigh the bad. I remind OH that they wob't be this small and against sleep forever and we get through. I was so nervous with Evelyn, always nearly making mistakes, rushing to the doctors, buying stupid krap and worrying what everyone thought when she was screaming in public but i'm calmer with Ivy. They do grow too fast. It scares me how fast the past 2 years has gone. I know we'll get to the "routiney" place soon :haha: then i'll join the feeling normal club again ;) i have you girls to keep me sane atm. Gosh i am rambling...
I think it's normal to be more wary with yoru first. imagine how lax you become at number 3, If we get Number 4 it will probably let him sleep outside under the care of local wolves :haha::winkwink:
Hello Kitty.

Hi Tasha :hugs:
:wave: hii girlygoos! How are u all? Ive missed you :blush:

xxx
Hi Kai :hugs: Missed you too x

Hey Blueskai! How you doing chick?

And a big hello to everyone else too. Things have been mad with Christmas. Be glad when it is all over and we can get back to normal, whatever normal is!! :haha:
Me too!! Ready fir the normal drudgery of life now :haha:

I feel so out of the loop, lol! So many pages. :haha:
:hugs: It's hard to catch up sometimes but dont feel out of the loop xx

I think you could still get one, but hopefully you wont . Enjoy your Baileys coffee. I can;t decide whether to have a cider tonight or not.

Hey RF and Amour. You okay girls?

xx

Boring and dull as ever, haha. :haha:
:hugs::hugs:

AFM - Staying in New Years now after poorliness. So will probably be hanging round here and FB :haha::haha:

Oh noo, what sickness? Is it a fluey thing? Paul's Nan and Aunties are all down with it atm :( feel better soon!! :hugs:

xo

Chest infection!1 Luckily no sickness, I hate sickness!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back