• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BnB Golden Oldies x

:hi: Kai, Amour & RF

Hope you ladies are well?

FF boo to not going out - although I don't think I'll be out long myself....quick visit to my dads party and will probably be back on here :rofl:

The kids have just watched snowman & dog again and are now tucked up in bed *nearly* on time for the first time in over 10 days :shock:

What are you ladies up to? x

Sitting in my mess of a house, haha. I need to clean since my best friend from California will be here in a week(!) tomorrow but I am just stuffing popcorn in my face watching movies and BnBing. :blush:

You have ages yet if she doesn't arrive for a week. Worry about it the day before :haha:

Nothing going on here. Chilling with a big bowl of ice cream and some crappy tv

I agree with RF :rofl:

You have a week to do it, put your feet up :lol:

I'm with the rest! Don't do it yet :haha: i am starveddd. Times like this i wish i was on the road.

:hi: everyone

not been in for a few days as been busy!

Gary Barlow was great :happydance: - we had standing tickets and was 5 rows from front!:blush:
My mum really enjoyed it - was my treat to her as my nan died earlier in the year and she is struggling abit :nope:

Tonight mum is babysitting boys and steve and 1 are going to a hotel new years party night where room is included with 3 course meal all drinks and breakfast included! :drunk:

So Happy NEW YEAR to all of yOU and looking forward to 2013 :wine:

Hope you have a good time Netty it sounds a fantastic night you have ahead.

I'll be at home pretending it isn't another year over with nothing achieved. :dohh:

I can't believe it's 2013 tomorrow! I'm really excited for a new year, 2012 was crap.

Happy New Year to everyone of you. I hope 2013 is better than 2012. I know we've all had some serious ups and downs.

xx

Hey lovelys
I am awful at keeping up so I apologise but I wish you all a lovely evening!
AP x

Hi Mf :wave:
Put my party food in Th'oven and cracked open the Kopperberg!! Happy New Year girls xxxx

:hi: MF

FF - send some party food my way :lol:

RF :hugs:

All the best for 2013 ladies.

I've been to my party, come home and tucked the kids up in bed and poured myself a large glass of wine. My hubby is at my dads with his parents and my sisters and partying the night away while I sit and enjoy a peaceful night.

Is it sad? I don't feel sad? I feel like a pig in shit :rofl:

Nit sad at all!!

Aw New years makes me all nostalgic, even if we dont do anything for it. Been a sad year, tough at times. Loved gettin to know all u girls better this year tho :cloud9: you're all wonderful

xxx

Nit sad at all!!

Aw New years makes me all nostalgic, even if we dont do anything for it. Been a sad year, tough at times. Loved gettin to know all u girls better this year tho :cloud9: you're all wonderful

xxx

I agree!

I never thought in a million years that I'd bring in my New year with the bnb girlies. I hope lots are having an amazing night. But getting to know you girls better was a highlight for me!

:cloud9:

I hope we all get what we want. Smiles, loves, hugs, kisses and best wishes from the Monster & Elf household x x x

Happy New Year girlies. It has been great getting to know you all better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->