Book Club. All Are Welcome. Reading for End of May: Dark Matter by Blake Crouch

I started dark matter last night, I'll do the other one next. I get them both for 14 days so I'll have to read them quick quick. Tank what did you think overall?

Overall, good. Not the best read ever, but better than others.

About a quarter through truly madly guilty and just wanted to put a warning out there that it's not turning out to be TTC friendly

Thanks, Tank. :hugs:

I'm still only halfway done with dark matter; I have to get back into it. :blush:

hi

i just started Dark Matter and i dont really like it. its so weird. hope it does get better like Tank said.

just by the way, im not really in a reading mood so if it takes me long, sorry.

I finished Dark Matter in 3 days, it is a really quick read, and I actually liked it quite a lot.

Started Truly Madly Guilty a few nights ago, proving to be much slower for me and I feel like it's a really slow start. I hope it picks up soon.

Hmm that's good to know. I still need to pick up Dark Matter again - hoping to get back into it this weekend. I also just got a notification that Truly Madly Guilty is available for my kindle from the library (that happened way faster than I anticipated!) so I'm hoping to start that right after finishing DM. :thumbup:

But I'm slow, so who knows. :haha:

I'm finished with both. I was not a huge fan of Truly Madly Guilty.

Can't wait to discuss

Still working on Truly Madly Guilty. OMG IS IT SLOW. She's clearly holding back whatever it was that happened at the BBQ to try to make it more intense or interesting or whatever and I'm over here trying to get through it like it's a punishment.

Confession - I returned TMG to the library on Sunday. I was like 35 pages in and already the BBQ suspense was driving me crazy. I do not have patience for that hahaha,

I repeat - worst book club member ever.

:rofl:

I'm still stuck halfway through Dark Matter. I've been sleeping and playing video games instead. :haha:

Omg well I'd probably drop TMG too excepttoe I picked it :dohh: I'm about half way through

Girls, my library loan was up and there's a wait list so I had to return Dark Matter before finishing. Whoops. :dohh:

K finished both. TMG sucked overall, it was really predictable until the very end (like 2 pages from the end), had a slight jaw drop and then it was over and I rejoiced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->