Book Club. All Are Welcome. Reading for End of May: Dark Matter by Blake Crouch

Yes let's do that, dark matter first then truly madly guilty :thumbup: I'm down

Hehe. Dark Matter has a giant list, too. :haha: I put them both on hold. That's for the e-books, though. I am trying to get physical copies through the library (just logged on to reserve), I think the wait for those is usually shorter.

Don't wait for me to get started, though! <3

I'm #28 for Dark Matter with three copies available. :wacko: Numbers 1-27 had better be fast readers... :trouble: :haha: I haven't looked to see what the wait for the physical copies is, it definitely is much shorter usually so I'll probably go that route.

I just put them both on hold! I'm number 1 on the wait list but I've been that for Amber Chronicles for like two months now :lol:

Dark Matter first, right?

I just got notified that my library has both books waiting for me :happydance: that was shockingly fast!

Ok I'm second on the holds list for physical copies of each of these books at my local library. WAY faster than the line for ebooks!! :shock:

it seems like e-books are now more popular than hard copies! I haven't gotten an e-reader yet though I plan to in the future. Anyway, I still have one more book on the night stand to read before I can start on these two (not including the several unfinished pregnancy books :haha:).

Ummmm, you guys. I have the OTHER book. The other Lie one you guys were talking about. I'm gonna read that one first.

#1 Book club lurker/non reader = ME

ps. just noticed I still have 181 days left of this pregnancy... oh man.

HAHA we'll just read the two and talk about them as we go. What ever one you get too first. :rofl: Double book club.

Lol. :haha:

I just grabbed my copy of Dark Matter from the library. I also picked up Truly Madly Guilty but apparently I accidentally reserved the 14 audio cd set instead of the book. Whoops. I'll try again. :haha:

I started Dark Matter and I'm not in love so far. Hope I can get into it soon.

My copy is at the library, hopefully I can grab it today :thumbup: (dark matter that is, the other I'm still waitlisted)

There are five people ahead of me on the wait list for the physical copy of Dark Matter...one ahead of me for Truly Madly Guilty. I'll probably be getting around to TMG first.

I've got them both and am seriously thinking about starting them both at the same time. They are such different books! Still working on my current read, but I'm like halfway through already :lol:

I finished Big Little Lies. (or wahgtever it's called) and ordered the one you guys are reading next - I'm first in line, so I'll hopefully get it Tuesday!

I'm finished with Dark Matter.

Oh man, no fun with the multiverse. Now I keep thinking that there are other versions of me trying to take over my life. Oh and I hated the first 1/4 of it. So slow. I was like, just say what's going on already, we ALL know what the twist is. Geesh. Then after the author stopped farting around with his "twist" I enjoyed it and finished it that same day :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->