Book Club. All Are Welcome. Reading for End of May: Dark Matter by Blake Crouch

I started reading, and I have to say this book is a little weird. HAHA

It is a little weird! Not sure how far along everyone is but the letters from the ship had me thinking :saywhat:.

Definitely an interesting cast of characters. I like that.

I'm curious, Lemon. Are you audio-booking it?

I hadn't started yet but I am planning to this week! DH is going back into the office and I'll have so much more time to myself to finally focus.

I'm still # bajillion on the library list for the print copy so I am very very happy that I've got this to listen to. I can't wait to get to those crazy letters! This book sounds fun. :)

oh those letters were just so weird. at moments its funny and the OMW how can a child think like that the next. and Alex....now thats going to be a whole new funny.... im really hoping to get that book done before June. i hate being in limbo trying to see what happens next.

Doing good on the book so far and I'm making a list of topics. I hope I'm doing this right :haha:

I'm officially done with my class for the semester!!!! Hooray! Now I can start reading without feeling like I'm ignoring work, hahaha!

BG....your first few words.....i thought you were done with the book. I was going to just die. I feel so backwards as it is, lol

read on read on

:rofl: I thought the same thing! I am making progress though. :thumbup: congrats on being done with your class!

You girls are all so far ahead of me, I'm scared to read the thread in case their are spoilers!

But I've officially started and finished chapter one, haha. :happydance:

I'm on hold for the second half because of a snafu with the library. (I checked out the digital copy, it expired, my account got locked and someone else got to it before I could renew..). UGH. Hoping I can get it back in a couple weeks. :growlmad:

well i got some alone time yesterday and got throught quite a bit of the book. i must say if i werent part of this club, i would have put the book down. that dad parts so far are just so much for me....

Nope, no where NEAR done with the book! Hahaha! I really appreciate everyone being so great about not posting spoilers!

my DH is a spoiler for movies. i will not watch a movie if he said he watched it already. he basically narrates the movie scenes. gosh that drives me insane!!! i was not coming here because i didnt want spoilers but thankful we all know better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->