book worms : what have you been reading?

I'll probably get it at the weekend. I really liked the sound of it

I love my chick lit books and have just read the I Heart... Series by Lindsey Kelk. A 4 out of 5 for me, although predictable I still couldn't put it down and would be reading it on my iPhone during feeding lol.
I have read 2 of the Fifty Shades trilogy and am on the third. So far its a 3 out of 5. I find it badly written but also intriguing so far.

My face Chick lit authors are Cecilia Ahern and Sophie Kinsella (I read Sophies books before the movie lol).

An interesting book I got from iBooks was Confessions of a GP (forgotten the author/doctor). I expected more funny stories for him but it was still an interesting read from a GP's point of view. It was 99p so didn't mind.

I have just finished reading 50 shades trilogy and I am very sad they are over.

My next book is shopaholic and baby I love this set of books

Im currently reading "The forgotten garden"...really enjoying it!

I quite like the GP one, not what I expected but was ok read.

Realllly dont know what to read now :(

I am reading some weird book at the moment. It's called Julia gets a life, I got it for free and I am going to finish it lol.

Just finished The Secret History by Donna Tartt - haven't enjoyed a book as much as this one in a long while. Going to re-read The Beach (one of all time faves) and then I have The Art of Fielding (college baseball themed) to start :flower:

Game of thrones series onto book 4 and obsessed!

Still reading The Night Circus :haha: first 200 pages were soooooo slow for me but now really gotten into it and loving it!

After this got The Help to read then think i'll start the Black Dagger Brotherhood series x

I've just finished Fallen by Karin Slaughter, it took me a little while to get into it but once I did I really enjoyed it. Might have to order some more of her books now.

I'm just about to start 1984 now by George Orwell. :)

My fave book ever ever!

I have just started to read the help after seeing it recommended on here :happydance:

Just finished the 50 Shades trilogy. Wow, what do I say? It took me 5 days to read them all and while they were very, very badly written...I could not put them down!?!

I may have to go out and buy a silk silver tie for the boyfriend though... LOL (...she says while biting her lip as her inner goddess does cartwheels from anticipation...) lmao! :haha:

Seriously though, did her editor not read the books?

Just started reading Joe Hill - Horns. He is Stephen Kings son but he has made a name for himself in his own right.

I freeking love the black Dagger brotherhood series by J R ward, her new series Fallen Angel is even better!

for those fantasy/supernatural lovers i just read a book called 'rook' by O'Malley, Daniel...it was brilliant and free on the kindle. was really unusal and had you hooked from the get go (but no raunchy sex scenes)

I've been on Fifty Shades of Grey for ages but never seem to get chance to read these days! I really want to finish the books though :) xx

I just finished bared to you. I have pre ordered the next one, really enjoyed it. :)

Trying to read City of Glass but haven't had the time to read at all lately, but I am listening to Dance With Dragons and it's really good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->