book worms : what have you been reading?

I've just finished the latest true blood book, looking for something else now!
After all the hype I think I might get 50 shades :haha:

DH has got the hunger games books upstairs but ive not fancied reading them! Might give them a go while i find something else.

ive just finished reading Trapped by Brooke Morgan really good read

Almost finished with "Wolves in Chic Clothing"( Carrie Karasyov, Jill Kargman) and "Spider Bones"(Always love me some Kathy Reichs :haha:).

I have always had a book fetish. I have a pile of them on my nightstand.

im up there with everyone else, fifty shades of grey, and the hunger games.
ps. i read the sookie stackhouse books, the ones true blood is based on, and they are by far the best series ive read! highly recommended!:)

i've just finished the night circus

AMAZING!

you kind of want to jump into the book and never leave

:haha:

DH has got the hunger games books upstairs but ive not fancied reading them! Might give them a go while i find something else.

I would defiently give them a go. I never really read novels before only autobiographies and true life, but these have made me want to read more novels. I have just finished the triology and loved them. Am going to read fifty shades trilogy next. :thumbup:

Also just finished a couple of weeks ago now, A Thousand Splendid Sons, again loved the book and even though it was a novel it was based around true events. :) Am going to buy the Kite runner soon from the same author.

I've got the new one by Sophie Kinsella but I'm saving it for next week on the beaaaaccccchhhh!!! woo hoo!

I would defiently give them a go. I never really read novels before only autobiographies and true life, but these have made me want to read more novels. I have just finished the triology and loved them. Am going to read fifty shades trilogy next. :thumbup:

Also just finished a couple of weeks ago now, A Thousand Splendid Sons, again loved the book and even though it was a novel it was based around true events. :) Am going to buy the Kite runner soon from the same author.

Love A Thousand Splendid Suns..still need to read KR.
x

I've been trying to read a book called The Host (written by the lady who did the twilight saga but her name escapes me) and I hate it.

Cannot stand her writing style but feel like I should try and finish the book.

I've been trying to read a book called The Host (written by the lady who did the twilight saga but her name escapes me) and I hate it.

i don't get the whole vampire thing
bores the crap out of me :haha:

this is my new book
will get started in the morning

My Dear, I Wanted to Tell You

https://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Dear-Wa...UTF8&coliid=IU8JNIYWKVHNN&colid=1ZHU6PFF8WKAL

brought a couple of harlan coben books too
no idea what they're like but most of his books
are highly rated so worth a shot

:thumbup:

The Millenium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson.. could not put them down! Best 3 books i've ever read - just ordered the DVDs from Amazon :) 5*+++ !

Jo Nesbo - The Leopard .. 5*

Jeffery Deaver - The Burning Wire .. 5* love Lincoln Rhyme :D

haven't had chance to buy anything new so stole a Jody Picoult one from lost property at work, cant remember the name but it seems ok so far lol!

I'm now reading club shadowlands (as recommended in a previous 50 shades thread)

After these I'm going to read something normal :haha:

X

https://www.thebookpeople.co.uk/web...1&catalogId=10051&langId=100&productId=252934

the hunger games trilogy
£4.99 book people

free delivery code : TBPFREECHAT

bargain!!!

just ordered mine

:thumbup:

Reading 1st game of thrones book...when I can find time that is!

Going to join in, love reading and latest books I have read are,
Game of thrones series enjoyed them but you really have to concentrate when reading them as there's so many characters. 4 stars
Hunger games trilogy thought they where brilliant read them before film came out think the film lacks a lot from book. 5 star.
Ally Condie books matched and crossed they where brilliant desperately waiting for the third one in November 5+ star.
One I recommend is shayne Parkinson's promises to keep series there's 4 altogether and the first one is free on kindle I really enjoyed these and wanted to know more about the characters lives 5 star.

And for the naughty books the kindred series books where quite good had a bit of a storyline as well. ( my husband enjoyed me reading these lol).

Now I,m either going to start divergent or the 50 shades of gray haven't decided yet. Best read this year so far has been our prospective adopters report though 10 star :happydance::happydance:

Currently reading 50 shades triology, then the hunger games triology.

i don't get the whole vampire thing
bores the crap out of me :haha:

Me either.

I also don't get the hype about the author either as her writing is shockingly bad.

Might have to dig out one of my new Brandon Sanderson books and make a start on the Misborn Series :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->