boots changing bag

ready2bamum

Reaction score
anyone sign up to the baby club and get this bag...looks quite nice, is it big and functional?. Or do i need to go out and get a posh one? xx

i don't have this bag but a lot of my mummy friends do...if you just have the one baby it seems practical and fully functional :thumbup: only thing i'd say is keep it near you at baby groups as you'll most likely find a lot of other mummies have it too and you don't want to accidently switch!

its really good, has insulated pocket for a bottle, mesh area, front pockets and a changing mat :) if you use your voucher for 3 quid of your nappies, you end up paying 50 odd pence for the bag and a pack of pampers nappies :) xxx

How do you get the bag? I gave the lady at the boots counter my form for the bag and she said she has to send it off this was about 4months ago and still recieved nothing!

i lost my coupon for it but would have liked to get it

have you got an advantage card? if so go online and enter the number and select to join the baby club online, it updates automatically, then after about 2 weeks you get a letter with money off vouchers and a voucher for a free changing bag when you buy a pack of pampers nappies ( you also get a 3 pound off voucher for the nappies) so costs you less than a pound :) xx

its brill...very functional and practical :) no need for a fancy expensive one IMO xxx

I have it and I will use it. I don't think it's very big though...

Do they still do this offer? I heard something about it but checked the website and it doesn't say anything about a free bag :wacko:

My friend has the bag seems fully function works for her and she has a baby and toddler uses this bag for the two of them. Like previously mentioned there are loads of other people who have the bag so keep it near. I bought my own for this reason I wanted mine to match pram etc but if you don't mind it doesn't Match I'd go for it seems good quality my friends had it a while it gets thrown in boot and everything lol and it's still going strong x

Just popping in to say I got this bag with DD and it is brilliant. You can fit everything you need in it and it's very practical. Easy to clean too :) Definately get it if you can :)

I picked mine up a few weeks ago, I also have the matching bag for my pram but for a free changing bag its really good, Im going to use it for days like the beach etc. and for storage /spare.

I have this changing bag and was really suprised by how good it is :) It even came with a changing mat inside :thumbup:

I've just signed up for the baby club, and it says that my welcome pack should be here within 4 weeks :) x

for a free changing bag its great alot of the kids at work have this bag which does get confusing when theres so many with the same bag! .. but it seems to fit mostly everything they need in there!!

i already had a bag, but have the boots bag too now, its ok, not bad, not the biggest but worth getting. I just picked up the nappies, boxes with the bags inside were on the opposite shelves and took them to the till with the coupon!

I got the bag, just went into the shop with my copun. It looks quite cheap and I would not pay the £30 they want for it, althou its great free lol x

I've just picked this one up. It's not very big though, but good enough to take on short trips. For longer weekends away I've bought one from Argos from vouchers we had which is a lot bigger. We'll be using that one for our longer trips.

So yea, it looks nice and has got some handy things in it, but I wouldn't have paid £30 for it. So if you can get the voucher for free, go for it!!

All I will say is that your changing bag will be your handbag for the next 2 years - I went for the splurge! It's quite nice though and if you want an excuse to get another one, get this one for hubby as it's boy-friendly. :D

I have that one. I havent used it as baby isnt here yet but I'm not feeling the need to buy a better one
:] xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->