• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BOX

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
:happydance: :headspin: :happydance:Wooo i'm on my second to last box !! :headspin: :happydance: :headspin:

Its all getting exciting now. :cloud9: I cant wait

Still need to finish the nursery though. Hehehe :dohh:

awwww thats lovely i bet your getting very excited now but fed up of being pregnant yet?

the nursery makes it all become more exciting i think as were decorating the nursey in the next few weeks im just picking out the design etc at the moment :)

i still have another 2 boxes to go yet but i guess im nearly there

:yipee:

Can't wait for mine to move up to that box - I'd feel a lot more in teh safe I think :D

Moving up a bx is always so exciting, you're almost there! :D

I am getting very exhausted with being pregnant now. Im so restricted. I have backache. I can never get a goods night sleep and to make it all worse... It makes me feel like im 81 when i need to bend down.

That floor is such a long way down and such a struggle to reach, LoL

lol oh i kno the feeling! I cant sleep, i have heart burn, sciatica, varicous veins in places they shouldnt be allowed to exist and everything aches when i go for a walk. I keep gettin kidney infections...My legs feel sooo heavy! lol Nevermind ladies. Its will all be over before we know it...only one box to go for me!! I cannot wait for lil uns arrival! :) xx

great isnt it :D

Mine moved up one today too, 4 more weeks till the next move! lol

x

I am getting very exhausted with being pregnant now. Im so restricted. I have backache. I can never get a goods night sleep and to make it all worse... It makes me feel like im 81 when i need to bend down.

That floor is such a long way down and such a struggle to reach, LoL

that sucks--- ur almost done at least im just grateful that i can still bend over even though its painful and that i can still see my feet lol --- although i dont know how long that will last as baby bump keeps growing like double every week or two now ---

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->