Boxing day plans?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
What's everyone up to today?

My MIL dropped off presents so the kids are enjoying playing with the new presents.
We might go for a walk later.

We are having a cozy day in the house building hexbugs and playing games. Usually littlest would come home today from his dad but as it’s his weekend to have him anyway they are going to keep him til tomorrow so it’s just me and big one today

We went out on bikes/scooters this morning. We've completed isolation take 2 although no results!

Then I came and cleaned up stairs and took down all Christmas decs and bedding. Feels so nice and fresh up there now

DH is cooking his lamb so will have another roast (I'll have left over turkey).

Girls are happy playing with their dolls x

Didn't have a buffet for yesterday tea (had pancakes and the odd cracker) so we're having a mini buffet today.
Try and get the living room into some order. Been opening all the blind bag bits with DD2, I want to buy more from work :haha:

We're sorting bedrooms out tomorrow as it's my final day off work and see what can be gifted or thrown, to make room for the new stuff - had no time to donit beforehand.

Didn't have a buffet for yesterday tea (had pancakes and the odd cracker) so we're having a mini buffet today.
Try and get the living room into some order. Been opening all the blind bag bits with DD2, I want to buy more from work :haha:

We're sorting bedrooms out tomorrow as it's my final day off work and see what can be gifted or thrown, to make room for the new stuff - had no time to donit beforehand.

I love blind bags! Didn't get too many this year.

They got a colour reveal Chelsea and Barbie doll. Didn't realise they could form part of a set (ie same hair/outfit) so now I need to have the set !

We did nothing much today. Dom is a bit over tired ( :wacko: ) but has been playing FIFA a lot. Sebby is huddled in our bed with his chromebook watching endless DanTDM vids on youtube. I ironed the (washed) tablecloth and napkins from dinner last night and also some shirts and placemats that had been in the basket for... a while... :oops: and I am deeply impressed with self :haha:

I am now going to have a coffee in one of my new cups with one or two (or more) of the maccaroons that I had planned for xmas coffee with friends.

We are having a quiet day, relaxing and eating triffle that we didn't get to yesterday. Sadly I don't have many leftovers for tonights dinner, will need to think of something else. Basically just enjoying not having a list of jobs to achieve or parcels to collect/wait in for/hide/wrap/hide/find/display !!

Stretching out that xmassy feeling. :)

8F4E2027-B231-4D51-B6B8-808DDC104774.jpeg

I hope you can find a solution Rags.
We have wayyy too much food and Im worried we will have to throw stuff away as it is going to go off. We just didnt bargain with MIL bringing that much food on Xmas Eve and it totally threw our plans.

Last edited:
Stretching out that xmassy feeling. :)

View attachment 1092470

I hope you can find a solution Rags.
We have wayyy too much food and Im worried we will have to throw stuff away as it is going to go off. We just didnt bargain with MIL bringing that much food on Xmas Eve and it totally threw our plans.
Lol lots, I was serving up dinner thinking 'oh no, how can I not have mash left' and 'I always make extra roastes!!!' I've got lots ingredients just hadn't wanted to need to prepare then - total 'first world problems' no sympathy deserved:xmas14::xmas12:

I totally get how you don't want to have to go through all the prep again! So glad it's my OH who does the cooking lol!

Last edited:
I’m not feeling very well so had a lie down but head is killing x

Thinking about you Monkee, hope your rest sorts out your headache.

It’s a strange headache. Bones feel all cold too and ears few odd.
Think i must be coming down with something :-( just what you want with 3
Kids :-(

Oh Monkee. Hope you feel better soon xxx

Hope you feel better soon monkee!

We will be going to my father in laws tomorrow. Today we just played with toys all day.

We just stayed home, played board games, ate cheese and a second helping of Christmas Dinner and chilled

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->