Boy names?! I don't like any so far! What are yours?

The only name we can agree on so far is Eoghan (Owen for those of you that aren't Irish )
It's so hard to pick boys names and up till now we couldn't agree on anything. My other son is called Rian so we think it goes nice with Rian :)

Our short list is Lucas James or jacob james

We like, Jacob, Jude, Roan or Finley..and a few others! after having two boys already i'm struggling to find one that sticks out for me :/

Oh Rian is nice..is it pronounced Reean or Ryan? Embeth-looks like we have the same likes for names! See I love Finnley but unfortunately I named my cat that 2 years ago..damn! We have considered changing the cats name :-/ and Jude I like but oh doesn't...and Roan...same pronunciation as Rowan? My only concern with Roan (as we looked at that spelling) is ppl may pronounce it as Roan as in groan?!

Douglas and Elliott are currently top of list.

like Rowan!!

Our little boy is going to be named Ryker.

I also like Hunter, Connor, Julian, Caleb

I'm forever in love with the name A'lex.
but OH refuses because he has a cousin named Alexander. *rolls eyes*

We have mostly settled on the name graham if we have a boy. I'm not 100% on it but dh is. I'm close though.

we are having twin boys so we have to come up with 4 boy names haha 1 first and 1 middle for each twin....so far we have Gabriel Edward and Dexter ...still working on a middle name for Dexter though lol...

Oh Rian is nice..is it pronounced Reean or Ryan? Embeth-looks like we have the same likes for names! See I love Finnley but unfortunately I named my cat that 2 years ago..damn! We have considered changing the cats name :-/ and Jude I like but oh doesn't...and Roan...same pronunciation as Rowan? My only concern with Roan (as we looked at that spelling) is ppl may pronounce it as Roan as in groan?!

Yes Rian is pronounced reean. It's the Irish version of Ryan. It means little king !! And he truly lives up to his name !! :)

We've gone with Sebastian for ds1 - my fave boys name and so glad we agreed on Alessio Luca for DS2. Love that name as well!

Here are some other nice boy names: Elijah, Elianno, Charles, Oliver.

Rowan is very nice. My colleague went with Ronan for her boy.

The only one I thought of was Jude-but already going off that! My oh likes Rowan and im growing to it-kind of...but I just don't like any boy names ive heard/read! What do you honestly think of Rowan?

For a girl I like Sienna and so does oh-sorted!

That's funny that you mention Jude. That was my first boy's name that I thought would be the one. Then when I found out I was actually having a boy, I stopped liking it as much. I also love the name Rohan, but picture it spelled with an H for a boy and a W for a girl. Other boys names we liked were Oran, Isaac, Jude, Secoya (OH thought it was too unique), and Samson.

In the end, we finally decided on Samson Isaac M. :) The right name will come to you eventually!

Also, I wanted to add that I loved the name Rohan for a boy because it means 'sandalwood' in hindi. And when I first met my OH, it was honestly the sandalwood essential oil that made me so crazy attracted to him! So I thought it was a cute name meaning.

Try this website to find name meanings, it's what helped me decide my boy's name.
https://www.sheknows.com/baby-names

Easy. If we're having a boy we'll just be naming him after my husband. :)

I love the name Rowan!! But hubby does not like it : (
The only boy name we have picked out right now that we both agree on is Preston David (David is my dad's name) So I am hoping that we both still like it when baby is born (If baby is a boy!) because we cannot decide on anymore boy names!

My sons name is Dylan and this baby will be Jax :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->