Braxton Hicks/Real thing + lots of pressure!

HAKing

Mom to two sweet boys
Reaction score
During the last week DH and I have been doing everything we could think of to get labor going. I went to the doctor at 35 +3 and wasn't dilated or anything so I thought this week I would try to move things along a bit. Well, DH and I have had sex a few times this week...but after we did this afternoon about 20 minutes later I felt a lot of pressure down below and then for the next few hours after I felt a squeezing feeling down below.

I don't know if these are BH or what? I don't remember ever feeling this before but every time it happens my stomach got hard. Could this be the real thing? What do early contractions feel like? I'm hoping that tomorrow my doctor has some good news and maybe be dilated a bit.

Sorry this is so long but any advice would be nice :flower:

if its the real thing you will really start to feel pain. I'm curious...why are you trying to start labor 4 wks early? Keep us updated:)

I'm not trying to go into labor tomorrow but I thought moving things along would be nice. Just going for walks and sex...I just don't want to go overdue!

The pain hasn't continued so I assume they were BH, though they were never painful just felt like pressure. I have always been under the impression that real contractions would hurt so I assume they aren't the real thing anyway.

I remember when I had contractions with my daughter, they told me to walk and if they stopped they werent real and if they didnht they were. They def didnt stop and were extremely painful. I know in my last month of my two prev pregnancies I was eager to work on getting to the end too. I'm sure it will be the same with this one. I cant even imagine going past my due date.

Yea, I'm just eager to meet our little man and honestly...sorta tired of being pregnant since everything is so hard to do now and getting a good nights sleep just isn't happening anymore.

I havent had a good nights sleep in forever and I have 2 1/2 mos left! Argh!

Awe, I'm sorry hun! I feel so irritable lately and my body hurts but I know he will be worth it but I'm ready now. I hope things get better for you. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->