Breaking Bad

Jaysmummy

Mum of 3 and WTT
Reaction score
Is it really as good as all the hype?

OH has bought the box set for us, will probably start watching once CBB has finished.

What's it about? I keep hearing about it, no idea if it's a comedy, drama etc?

It's about a chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with cancer and starts to cook meth to leave some money behind for his family. A lot of drugs, death and anger involved

It is bloody brilliant!

No, I found the first series boring and the rest was just ok

I started it 3 weeks ago and I just finished season 4.
Episode 1 is slow but then it gets amazing, very quickly! I'm hooked!

YES! Especially once you get past the first 2 series. I'm on the last 2 episodes of the whole thing and I can't take it, the final 2 series (4 and 5) especially have been crazy. I hope no one ruins the end for me before I get to finish it, been trying to watch it all as fast as possible!!

I didnt bother watching it the first time round OH did and loved it then searching for something new to watch I came across it told OH I had found something that sounded really good he rolled his at me and said he been saying this for ages :haha:

Anyway we started about 3 weeks ago and are midway through season 3 I'm hooked

No, I found the first series boring and the rest was just ok

Omg! I have literally never met a person that hasn't loved it. Some of the episodes are slower than others, but, IMO the whole thing is just amazing- the characters, story line everything. I also love it because I'm interested in science and wasn't able to pick a single plot hole

I watched the first one on Netflix last night. I wasn't blown away by it but I'll stick with it! Anyone seen 'Orange is the new black'? Absolutely fantastic... Patiently awaiting the next series now!

It is SO good. I've finished all the seasons now and miss it :lol:.

It's great! Just got into it recently. Been watching it on Netflix. We watch about 2/3 episodes a night!

No. Season 1-2 were ok...but wasn't impressed with 3-5. Very disappointed with the Season 5.

I loved it, better than anything I'd watched in a long time! Was gutted when it finished.

We loved it too, my DH is still devastated its over!

The best programme I have ever watched!! It does take some getting into, but the way the whole plot unravels is just amazing!

Am going to start orange is the new black tonight, everyone says it is fab!!

Amazing show. One of my favorites :) Takes a few to get you hooked though x

We're currently watching it on Netflix and we are hooked! We're halfway thru season 3. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->