Breaking Bad

The best programme I have ever watched!! It does take some getting into, but the way the whole plot unravels is just amazing!

Am going to start orange is the new black tonight, everyone says it is fab!!

Orange is the new black is amazing!! I watched the whole series in 3 days.. !

Best show ever. I miss it now we have watched it. We watched it all in about a month we were addicted.

I watched the first one on Netflix last night. I wasn't blown away by it but I'll stick with it! Anyone seen 'Orange is the new black'? Absolutely fantastic... Patiently awaiting the next series now!

I just finished watching this tonight. Gutted it finished! Can't wait for the next series and can't beleive they left the end like that!!

DH is really into it atm! we're currently on season two :flower:

I watched the first one on Netflix last night. I wasn't blown away by it but I'll stick with it! Anyone seen 'Orange is the new black'? Absolutely fantastic... Patiently awaiting the next series now!

I just finished watching this tonight. Gutted it finished! Can't wait for the next series and can't beleive they left the end like that!!

I know!! Bit psycho hey! It says its starting in the spring . Did you watch it from the start? Not sure how they do it on Netflix as I only signed up to watch it a few days ago, do they show it weekly?

I loved Breaking Bad! I think I was one of the few people who watched every episode as it aired, starting from episode 1. And then I got DH interested in it, way back when we were just first dating. I was so sad when it ended!

I know!! Bit psycho hey! It says its starting in the spring . Did you watch it from the start? Not sure how they do it on Netflix as I only signed up to watch it a few days ago, do they show it weekly?

I started watching it the beginning of this week and finished it yesterday as it was so addictive haha. The whole series was on there to watch. X

Just started watching breaking bad on Netflix, just finished the first episode and can't wait to watch more!

Oh yay is it on netflix, it really was worth me re-signing up lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->