Breakthrough with MIL

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
........and it's actually me thats changed my attitude, not her!!:shock:

She offered to have Chloe on Saturday evening so me and Mark could have the evening to ourselves. I was a bit unsure, dont know why really as my parents have Chloe every Thursday so I can go to the football (I run a football league and the money I earn goes on Chloe).
We decided we'd go to the cinema as its only round the corner from Marks parents house. She gave us some money so we could have a meal out too which I thought was lovely of her.

So we dropped Chloe off at 6pm, I was a little worried as I know MIL doesnt agree with what I do sometimes and would definitely do it 'her way!'

We got back at 9:15pm and there was Chloe lying on her mat happy as you like giggling away, fully fed, clean, well and it dawned on me, it really doesnt matter how MIL looks after her, the fact is, she did, Chloe obviously was happy, in laws enjoyed spending time with her, me and Mark enjoyed time together.

So what if Chloes nappy was changed after her feed instead of before, if she was winded a different way to how I do it, if she was held while she napped instead of put down? No harm is ever going to come to her while MIL is looking after her so I really should get over myself.... and I have.

And I have just started a pointless thread now!!

aww that's really lovely! It's great that your parents and parents-in-law are about to look after Chloe for you. I'm not even confident enough to leave Ally with Kurt yet (well I did, once, and I kept ringing him til he stopped answering...)
Chloe must feel really content and loved by her parents to be happy with your parents and your Mark's too :)

Thats Awesome! I still dont trust my mil to be, to watch alexa. well i really dont trust anyone really. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->