Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Congrats on the pos, get having some fun!

No call yet I shouldn't expect one till monday cause they take the list each week on sun or mon then start the calls so a bit of a wait to go. If I start treatment this cycle I should hear something by the 20th, thats only 10 more days to go :wacko:

My little man turned one yesterday!

Thanks sun! Haven't seen you around in ages, 24 weeks already oh my!

Thanks sun! Haven't seen you around in ages, 24 weeks already oh my!

Yes time is flying!!! :shock: So much faster than when I was PG with my son!
I still pop in here and there to see how everyone is - so many new people I don't know xx

Awwww how perfect! I hope I am as fortunate as you with my next and it's a girl to.

Awwww how perfect! I hope I am as fortunate as you with my next and it's a girl to.

Thanks! It is exciting to have one of each even though we feel like we just figured out how boys work. OH is particularly concerned about the 12+ years LOL! :haha:

I bet, but each gender comes with their issues at that age.

I am seriously a little worried about that age myself. I hope I get lucky and she is more like her daddy ! I was such a know it all! :haha:

I am seriously a little worried about that age myself. I hope I get lucky and she is more like her daddy ! I was such a know it all! :haha:

I know! I keep telling OH it will be fine, but I get flashbacks of me at 14 and yikes!! :shock: :rofl: I just keep that part to myself though..

lol I had a big mouth for talking back at that age.

omg me too Tiff. I was horrible!! I still am sometimes. :angelnot: Sun that is probably a good idea. :haha: I wish i could follow your advice but my dh already knows.

My mom used to always wish a girl on me that was just like me, but really besides mouthing back I was good, I didn't drink or do drugs or sleep around so I think my mom got lucky.

I keep telling myself I could get lucky. If not then I certainly brought it on myself.

^ hahaha. My mom would just laugh at me if I ended up with a me. Maybe having a cop for a hubby will keep my kids straight?

That could help or make them a little too comfortable and no longer be scared, :haha: Is he good at being firm and scary?

Sun, congratulations on team pink! How perfect to have one of each! I know what you mean though about having boys a little bit figured out, having a girl will be such an unknown quantity! Very exciting though.

I'm still undecided as to whether I would find out gender next time round. I always thought I wouldn't, but there is a part of me that would just want to know. It came as such a shock that Thomas was a boy, in a way I would like to be a bit better prepared next time!

Thanks Polaris!! :hugs: We didn't find out last time and this time around we just wanted to be more prepared. Our birth / labour / moving cities situation was so crazy when Bun was born unexpectedly early last time, that this time we wanted to have everything organized LOL! xx But I do love knowing that she's a she!

Oh sorry sun, I forgot to add congrats on your little girl!! Wishing you a wonderful well-behaved little lady even at 12 years+. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->