Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Ive got great news! I thought I O'd cause I got two positive opks then two days of temp rises but I didn't! Yippee!!!! ( i was on vaca away from DH which is why I am excited). I got another positive opk today darker then the other two and my temp this morning was super low so fingers crossed I O tonight! I just got home and got some wonderful loving from hubby. Feeling on top of the world right now cause we didn't think we'd get another cycle of ttc before treatment but God was nice to us :)

I'll add you to the front (to the new person who's name i need to go back and see, sorry lol)

Thanks, I am hoping it's a little bit of fate intervening since I've never had positive opks then a temp surge and not O'd but the rational side of my brain is telling me that it was from travelling and the stress of watching a baby on my own.

No I agree , stress really does play a part in when you O. And you had a little bit of help too I think. ;)

Well I was praying to not O till today or tomorrow so looks like I got my wish, now I just hope I O today or tomorrow so it doesn't postpone me calling the clinic.

Oh yeah we don't want them to have any reason for more delays!! Come on ovulation!!! :dust::dust:

So I got a HUGE temp rise today! from 35.96 to 36.67 so I'd say thats an O spike! I forgot to do another opk today but I am confident I ovulated yesterday. Go spermies go!

Sounds like O to me too!! Now sending some baby:dust: Got everything crossed that can be crossed in hopes that your treatment won't be needed!! Hey it could happen, just sayin'. ;)

It's totally possible, it's happened once before but because I was so lucky for it to have happened once before I'm not holding my breath this time. Man tomorrow I got to make an apt for chris' next sperm test plus dentist appointments for all of us. I keep forgetting!

I've been off just over a week, been having a lovely time in Devon. Congratulations to those that got bfp's :)

Pretty where are you in your cycle?

I got another temp rise today so if I stay high I get crosshairs but it's going to mark ovulation as cd19 and not the later at cd22 but I know thats wrong, so if it doesn't correct its self I'll change it myself. I was getting positive opks and ewcm long after cd 19 so I really don't believe that I o'd that day, what do you ladies think?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/262de2

Um it's cd22 definitely. No way it was the 19th. I also sent a request too add you my friends on ff so we stalk eachother's charts. ;)

Ok so since I haven't gotten a PP AF yet I randomly test for pregnancy. Last night I got the urge to poas so I used my last clear blue easy test and omg, I swear, in 3 min there was a very faint plus sign. I freaked, and went to the 24hr walgreens and got an FRER and walgreens digi. I took those along with an internet cheapie and all were BFN. So I guess the CBE was a complete fluke... https://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx3/mommabuckley/poas-2.jpg

Maybe you're just to early to have it show up on the other tests, get another CBE and a frer and take them in a couple of days.

my paranoia got the best of me so my doc sent me for a beta. We'll know in the AM what the real deal is... so don't think I'm gonna sleep tonight...

Well it will be great to know for sure! Good luck :)

Thanks! Yea I'm anxious just to have the anxiety of it over with :p

Well I think I see a faint blue line on your pic but it's fuzzy so hard to tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->