Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

FYI for anyone using vitex: You are suppose to quit taking it as soon as you ovulate. Sun that is probably why you were spotting. ;)

Oh I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!! Let us know! You had quiet a few mc's trying to have your little girl didn't you? Did you ever find out why?

Oh I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!! Let us know! You had quiet a few mc's trying to have your little girl didn't you? Did you ever find out why?

I had 3 before I had her and 3 after her so far. :( And I have military doctors that aren't really helping me. Two things that make them not care: I'm only 21, and I've had 2 successful pregnancies (one when I was 14-- story on my old account in the adoption section). They think it doesn't matter with the miscarriages really.
I did finally get a referral to go to a geneticist as my older sister who has had 5 miscarriages tested positive for the Pai-1 gene mutation and the MTHFR gene mutation which is blood clotting. It causes miscarriages and she can clot to death on birth control. I only got the referral because they were worried about me being on birth control and dying because since I brought it up, now they'd be reliable.

It's pretty screwed up situation, just taking it day by day, tbh.

I'm so sorry! I'm going to go check out your journal.

https://www.babyandbump.com/adoption-fostering-surrogacy/319637-my-story-adoption.html

Thats crazy! That little girl was definitely meant to be.

https://www.babyandbump.com/adoption-fostering-surrogacy/319637-my-story-adoption.html

:hugs: I am on the other side - I was adopted from birth in a closed adoption. All I know is that my birth mother was very young. I do want to say that every day I am thankful that she was able to make such a difficult decision so that my life might be better than what she could offer. I can't even imagine how hard that would be. Lots of hugs :hugs:

:hugs: I am on the other side - I was adopted from birth in a closed adoption. All I know is that my birth mother was very young. I do want to say that every day I am thankful that she was able to make such a difficult decision so that my life might be better than what she could offer. I can't even imagine how hard that would be. Lots of hugs :hugs:

:cry: Thank you. :) I hope that she isn't mad at me as well. But I know plenty of adopted kids who hate their birth parents for giving them up :(

Well maybe one day she'll want to know more about you. I'm sure her adoptive parents would have told her you were very young. You made a very mature grown up decision at such a young age but it was the best possible decision for her which is the important thing to remember.

:hi: there breastfeeding mamas club,
please please can I join? Actually I feel a bit like an honorary member since over the last 2-3 days I have read this thread from start to present. I have been totally gripped by all the POAS stories and of course all the :BFP:'s!!! How exciting and congrats to all of you who have been lucky so far!

I am mom to a gorgeous 11month baby boy who is my everything. I joined Bnb when I was ttc my first (but under username hitchinite).
I think I fit ur criteria as I am still bf on demand - multiple times during the day and night. I co-sleep with my LO. He used to cry bitterly when I tried to put him in the cot and I decided it wasnt meant to be.
The only thing which seems to make me stand out is that I recently had mirena coil removed- on 1.8.11. I had a mini withdrawal type bleed 4 days later and no :af: since then. I used OPK's and got a positive on CD10 (I didnt test earlier). (I was surprised when I got a smiley face as I had no EWCM) Anywaysss... we :sex: that night. The next day smiley face went blank :( and a rare thing happened that DH was anyway too tired so really we only had :sex: that one time within fertile window
Still no :af:. But feel bloated and crampy in mornings. Today CD 28

Totally dont feel any pregnancy symptoms. Last time had sore boobs almost immediately along with copius EWCM (TMI sorry). Totally dry now...

I also did a random basal vaginal temp this am (I had got out of bed and moved around first so not totally accurate) which was like the lowest temp ever.

Dont think Im ready for all the BFN disappointment business so not poas yet.

would love to chat more with you about these kind of things.....
:dust: to u all xxx

:wave: candycurls! I am Jellybeann, TTC my second, unfortunately I suffered a loss in July, but we're back TTC again! My first is a gorgeous little boy (see avatar) called Oliver Pheonix! He is 19 months old!

thanks Jellybeann and Kelly. Its good to share experiences. So sorry about your loss jelly- what a rollercoaster of emotions it has been for you. FX this will be a better month. :hugs:
what CD is everyone at?
Kelly I see you are due to or have already begun fertility treatment. Hope it is all going ok.
xxxx

Thanks were still waiting for things to happen but are very much looking forward to everything we have coming in the near future.

Welcome Candy !:wave:

To answer your question I believe to be somewhere in the 2ww towards the end but not sure when af is due since I stopped charting this month. ;)

And I'm on CD 5 or 6...I don't know without checking my diary!

Well my AF still hasnt shown girls, and no AF-y symptoms as yet :(............

I havent tested as well....we havent really BD'd much this month, so doubt i could have caught :(....Espech as FF said i wasnt ovulating...

I guess it can just go missing? This woould have only been my 3rd PP, so not in a regular cycle....Jut wish it would come or i could be pregnant!.........

Hi Candy :flower:

I hope your time here is short & sweet!!

I'm on CD17, getting stark white OPKs :growlmad: But LO is feeding LOADS, especially through the night again (can't believe he teased me by STTN for 2 weeks :dohh:) so I'm not really expecting to Ov' again any time soon.

Good luck to everyone this cycle :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->