Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Sooooo. I just tested and guess what! :bfn:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am such a :fool: :dohh: !!!!
No sign :af: though. So I dont know what is going on. I still swear I ovulated so am guessign bf is delaying :af:.
Reaction is tinged with disappointment but also a bit of relief as I think May would have been a bit early for a new one- mainly because I would not be able to fully engage in work- would be planning mat leave the moment I returned which would have caused its own issues.
so thats my mini saga over and done with for this cycle. Will :af: even come? Will I ever ovulate again???
:headspin:
:hug:.

Sorry for the bfn who knows what the days will bring maybe you just o'd late and are still in witha chance

I also tested yesterday and bfn but I was anywhere from 11-13 dpo. Still not holding out hope. I am not diappointed in the least either. Bring on fertility treatment!

Sorry for bfns ladies. Candy hope you aren't in limbo long. Bfing won't mess with af but it may have made you ovulate later then normal so that would make the witch late. Hoping she never comes for you though! :hugs:

Hey ladies! So... I am just symptoms spotting. Lol got some good bding in this month! Just wondering how soon your tatas started hurting after ov for those who have gotten bfps or who might know. Mine have hurt soooooo bad the past few days when Klaire feeds.... Don't know if that means I am about to ov.... According to my cycle length and charts I should have already ov'd, but I know those things can vary!

Hi Crazy,

My boobs started to feel tingly and sensitive last night for the first time since I was pregnant with #1. So much so that I convinced myself I was preggo again but actually I think for me was either a premenstrual thing or a phantom symptom as I had myself braced for a :bfp:!! :)
Sounds to me like you are in your lutual phase so good luck! Hope you caught that :spermy:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I've got my Soy, but as both LO and I got sick with a tummy bug I'm waiting until she's back to eating food regularly (because of course she upped her BF :dohh:) and I'm all the way better. I also want to temp for 5 days in a row to make sure that nothing is still happening. It's not CD 1-5 or whatever, but it's the closest I can approximate.

I got sensitive nipples a day or so before ov then the day of ov. Before I was pg the first time i notices sore boobs around 8 or 9 dpo that didn't go away.

Hey ladies :flower:

Sorry to hear of the BFN's!
Good luck with the Soy Bky, hope your LO gets better really soon!

I'm very confused (not much new there!), I said I didn't think anything was happening for me this 'cycle' but I lied :haha: Well kind of, I was trying not to get my hopes up! Anyway I'm now on CD 21 & have been having lots of EWCM since CD 16!!! Also loads of very strong ov' cramps (today being the worst).....but completely stark white OPKs :wacko:

I don't understand - is it possible I have a dodgy batch of OPKs? (these are a new batch of IC's, a different brand to what I've used previously)

Or is my body playing tricks on me? If it wasn't for the OPK's I'd be 110% sure I've ov'd.

Sorry for the essay!!

GL to all as always xx

Is the control line showing up on the opk? I'd so I'd say they're working maybe your body will o soon. Keep doing the opks.

Yay jellybean!

I hope my period gets here soon so I can move on. Ugh.

Good news Jelly :)
Kelly Im with you in waiting for :witch: I wake up with pre :af: pains but they always pass by the time I have got out of bed. :wacko:

I had that happen on the day (I think) I was due af. Had bad cramping and thought this is it but then it went of and had nothing since. I got horrible spots now though so I think it should arrive soon.

I am having the worst break out of my life right now but it's been around for weeks so it's not af. I feel like a teenager.

I've not updated in a while. Even though the husband has been home for a couple of weeks (he's leaving again for five months in a couple of days but will be home at weekends at least), I don't think anything is happening with me. No AF. I need to start taking Vitex again because at least I was getting cramping then (maybe things trying to kick start?), although I wouldn't know when to stop taking it since I don't think I'm ovulating.

Its been 32 days now since first day of last af, could that mean anything or is it just breastfeeding messing it about? Past 2 months I have had regular af, but hardly anything before that. LO is feeding a lot at the moment as well as he is teething.

Is the control line showing up on the opk? I'd so I'd say they're working maybe your body will o soon. Keep doing the opks.

Yay jellybean!

I hope my period gets here soon so I can move on. Ugh.

Yep, control line there but nothing else :wacko: Think I'm out this cycle now if I haven't ov'd already, as it's CD22, so based on my old cycles of 30 days, my LP will not be long enough.

Hope your Af shows soon (well no really, lets hope it doesn't - that would be fab news!!!!)

Cookie, have you not tested yet??? You are so good being able to control yourself!! Fingers crossed for you :flower:

I dont want to test then be dissapointed that it is just because of bf, so i'm trying to hold out a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->