Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

I think I'm around 10dpo? I'd have to look haha.

I'm CD2... Not even going to bother this cycle as DH has to go somewhere during the time I'm going to ov.

Hi candycurl your quite similar to us-my lo recently turned 10 months.
Based on last 2 months period should have been due to do but hasn't arrived so far, could mean nothing though so not going to get too hopeful.

Hi everyone,

I am in the :growlmad: mood this evening and am putting it down to my usual PMT. Generally when I have PMT I blame DH for everything even if it was blatantly my fault!! :witch: is for sure on her way - I am guessing even tomorrow.
CD approx 28 today. Im going to wait it out.
:hi:Cookielou. so good to meet everyone.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

:witch: just made her entrance make that CD 1 for me... Boooo! I am so freaking tired it's unreal. She is not being nice to me at all. :(

Hello everyone! Long time no chat..... I posted a few times back around may/june time, then decided I was getting a tad obsessive with TTC and put things on the back burner for a bit. Last week I got my BFP!!!!!! Totally by accident, I thought I should do a OV test to see if anything was up, but pulled the wrong test strip out the box and didnt realise till I had peeded on it. Got a bit of a shock when it came up positive. Had to go for a scan, which put me at 10+2 today. So I managed to get away with just having one AF back in april, and now I dont have to face the witch again for a while! Yay...... Good Luck to everyone still trying, jellybean, im sorry for your loss, I only just saw when I read through the previous posts :hugs: now all ive gotta face is the BF while suffering from really sore nipples :haha:

Congrats Kimbo!

Sorry pretty, I hate the witch!

Thanks Tiff, she has been really evil to me the last 2 cycles. I not upset. Got my longer LP! :happydance:

Congrats Komboooooo!! Yayyyy! 10+2 as well - you are practically in 2nd tri! :happydance:

Yeah I wish I could skip most of first tri without knowing lol thats awesome.

Hi everyone,

I am in the :growlmad: mood this evening and am putting it down to my usual PMT. Generally when I have PMT I blame DH for everything even if it was blatantly my fault!! :witch: is for sure on her way - I am guessing even tomorrow.

POAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: you waited it out before and it was positive :happydance::happydance::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

So ladies how are you all? This thread is getting a bit to quiet!! :wacko: Where is everyone? Maybe you are out enjoying the beautiful sunshine this weekend in UK (last summer day today probably till April :sad:
My update is that :af: is still nowhere to be seen. I have zero symptoms of pregnancy and dont want to :test: because home alone with :baby: so not fair on him.... I am actually quite nervous about prospect :bfp: - I cant believe Im admitting that on this forum. But Im sure everyone has ambivalent feelings. :headspin: The idea of having a 2nd is suddenly quite :scarey: !!!!! Not that I would not be :happy: - im sure you know what I mean!!!! :lol:
I am sure most likely reason for no :af: is bf - I have heard it is poss to ovulate and not have :af: but not sure if it is really true???
hows everyone else?
:hugs:

Hi everyone,

POAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: you waited it out before and it was positive :happydance::happydance::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I know what you are saying!! :laugh2: How annoying am I.. Just frigging do the :test:.!!!!!!! But I dont feel pregnant and am home alone with LO....

:happydance: and :kiss: right back at you!!!
xxx

I never felt pregnant with no. 2, I said this to Claire as she was saying the same, and look she has her BFP!! Whoop Whoop lol! I know what you mean about the nervousness of the possiblity of being pregnant, when I was trying for Macy, it all of a sudden became so real and knew big changes were ahead and my family of 4 was to become 5 with an age gap of 7 years!!! It frightened the life out of me despite wanting it so much, but it all fell into place and the puzzle is now complete <3 <3

I know I am killing you all :lol: but still not tested as DH asleep post night shift so waiting till this pm. Noticed boobs were tingling post feeding LO at 2am today. Developed a hot sweat and thought I was going to vomit (out of nerves).did not fall asleep for 2hrs. But feel ok now.
will keep u updated...

I know exactly how you feel, i do sometimes think is it a good time to have a 2nd now. Our lo is starting to get more independant and we can do more and we will be back to square one with a new baby. On the other hand having them close together means we can get back to 'normality' quicker.

Candy you're making me nervous for you lol I look forward to your poas results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->