Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Do you think you ov'd this cycle cookie?

Well, the award for the dumbest person in the UK goes to.....ME!

My OPKs were driving me crazy, so I decided to read the instructions (since there are a different brand to usual) & all along I've been using them incorrectly! They are supposed to be dipped for only 5 seconds :dohh::dohh::dohh:

So I test again & a second line appears - not positive, but still it's a second line which is A LOT more than what I'd have been getting. So I've either missed my surge or it's yet to come. Either way I feel a bit better now knowing I wasn't imagining all of my fertile signs! :haha:

I dont know, we have only been trying for 2 cycles so trying to keep everything fun at the moment.
Fingers crossed that your surge is still to come.

Keeping it fun is definately the way to go! Promise me you'll test if AF still not here by Sat :haha:

cookie, Your the same as me..... I had 3 absolutly fine cycles. My temps were perfect and my cervix was in all the right places aswel as CM..... Except id go to put my second to last temp in FF and it would tell me i hadnt OV'd :(

Now my AF as dissapeared (should have been due a while ago)....Suppose i should test, but im trying not to get excited in case its BFing messing about.....Heres :dust: for us both :hugs:

You guys are doing me in, test!!!!! I tested this morning with a frer and definite BFN so bring on the witch I wanna call the clinic! I had her pinned to starting between today and thursday and so far nothing today so hopefully soon!

I think everyone should poas at least once a month just incase. :haha: We are quite the pair! :friends:

Yeah I paid 30 bucks for 75 opks and 25 pg tests off ebay, can't go wrong with that.

oh boo!!!!!

My temp went way way way down this morning so I expect the witch today, soon it'll be time to call the clinic again!

no sign of :af: whatsoever. Its as if the lining of my uterus has reabsorbed itself! me thinks this could take weeks to kickstart things :(

Sorry for af cookie!!! :hugs: Tiff hope yours is on the way. ;)
And Candy I hope you figure out what's going on and maybe you'll be surprised and she magically appears? Big :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->