Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

This thread has been busy :)
Fingers crossed for you Jelly. We are out again this month as af arrived early! I need to book in for a smear is it safe to have one if we are ttc? I was booked last week but af decided to start the same day.

This thread has been busy :)
Fingers crossed for you Jelly. We are out again this month as af arrived early! I need to book in for a smear is it safe to have one if we are ttc? I was booked last week but af decided to start the same day.

Thanks! Not sure about smears not being safe while TTC...I really need to have one too, but the past 2 times I've been booked in AF has shown too lol!

Good luck with testing tomorrow Jellybeann, fingers crossed for you!

Smears don't matter if you're ttc they're just scrapings of the outside of the cervix so go for it. I had to have one at my first prenatal cause it had been a bit to long.

Argh...Still no :bfp: or :witch: Really starting to annoy me now, can I have one or the other, please (but if I get a choice, I'll take the :bfp: thanks!)

Argh...Still no :bfp: or :witch: Really starting to annoy me now, can I have one or the other, please (but if I get a choice, I'll take the :bfp: thanks!)

:growlmad::grr::grr::growlmad:

That is so frustrating! Has your cycle generally been regular?

:growlmad::grr::grr::growlmad:

That is so frustrating! Has your cycle generally been regular?

Thanks, it is so frustrating not knowing...I do feel really :sick: today though...maybe a good sign?

Yeah, I usually have 23 or 24 day cycle...I did have a loss back in July, but my cycles were right back on track by Late August!! I bought another 2 tests today to take again maybe Sunday(CD32) or Monday(CD33)

If :witch: doesn't show by next Friday (18th / 14 days late / CD37 ) I'm going to book blood tests at the doctors!

Maybe you just ovulated later then yOu though? I hope it turns into a bfp to!

Maybe you just ovulated later then yOu though? I hope it turns into a bfp to!

I could have...but I don't feel any signs of AF coming on at all? Since the MC, I have been having a stomach complaint (like an irony/full feeling in my belly) about 10 days before AF comes on...

It's just driving me crazy not knowing which way it's going!

Waiting does suck but thats what ttc and pregnancy is all about!

Hope the sick feeling is a good sign! Although I have found out that I feel slightly nauseous every month in the run up to AF. It is SOOO frustrating because every month I am sure that I must be pregnant. I don't think I had that before I had Thomas.

Argh, I don't know what to think, i am going to put it to the back of my mind now, and try and forget for another week or two lol!

How is everyone else?

Hi ladies I am new to this thread. I am still breastfeeding my little one and today got a BFP. I am hoping I don't have to stop breastfeeding yet.

Hi ladies I am new to this thread. I am still breastfeeding my little one and today got a BFP. I am hoping I don't have to stop breastfeeding yet.

No reason to stop breastfeeding, you can keep breastfeeding throughout the pregnancy and if you want to you can tandem nurse when the new baby arrives. Congratulations on your pregnancy!!

Hi ladies I was wondering if I could join you, I am mummy to Annabelle who is 2 and 1 month and still feeding tonnes!!! We are now desperate for a sibling for our darling little girl but also dont want to fully wean her!!! Oh dear! I had my first PPP last month which lasted for about 3 days and seemed to be the real deal with cramps etc (I think it was brough ton by Annie not being well so didnt feed as often as she normally would) Spurred on by this I have tried to limit feeding to just in the morning, at nap time and unfortunately all through the night :cry: she eats terribly so I feel too bad to not feed her in the night incase she is starving! I do know however that there will be no chance of concieving our no 2 if she keeps feeding like this, I was wondering what you ladies did/doing to spur on your fertility? did you have to toally wean? Is there anything I can take to pur on ovulation? I have not ovulated this month as no CM whatso ever excuse the crudeness but I have been as dry as a bone oh noooo:wacko: so just wanted to join some ladies who are in the same boat as me! Thank you in advance!

What do you all think of my test pic I don't know If I am imagining the line or not, but if it's there, it's incredibly feint!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->