Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

:blush: bfp today at 8dpo

CONGRATS!!

Also...YAY Kelly...I'm so happy for you!

On the other hand, AF is 3 days late here!! Fingers crossed eh?

3 days late! Yay that is sounding very promising! Actually when I saw your name as last posted on this thread I got an immediate gut feeling that you were pregnant! So you never know, maybe I have previously unrecognized psychic powers, LOL. Best of luck, have you tested at all yet?

I hope you do have psychic powers!! I'm not testing for a day or two...as I don't want to just be late and be gutted lol! I'm testing on the 9th!

Haha I got the same gut feeling to! Test already!

I forgot to write on here... tests went super negative and I started bleeding yesterday. Another chemical miscarriage. :(

Not too long now Kelly!
I've been temp charting but think I must be doing something wrong as it's all over the place.

Just wanted to say hi Cookie. Our little ones are 3 days apart! Hubby and I are NTNP right now.

Still doesn't explain why no af though!! If she's not here in a few days, I'll test again!

Nicoleole :hugs: I'm so sorry hun. That must be three over the last six months or so isn't it? Have you spoken to the doctor about why this is happening to you? :hugs:

JellyBeann - gutted that my psychic powers aren't working for you. :(

Nicoleole :hugs: I'm so sorry hun. That must be three over the last six months or so isn't it? Have you spoken to the doctor about why this is happening to you? :hugs:

I'm confuused as to why no AF 4 days late...if nothing by Friday, I will test again

Well I hope you Get a positive in 4 days!

Nicole :hugs: will update when home.

They wont help me. I have Aeri, so technically I'm perfect fertility to them :(
And yup, 3 in 6 months :( June 17th, August 31st, and November 6th.

My older sister has a blood clotting disorder that is treatable with baby aspirin. I took that with the last two pregnancies Nd didn't work :(

My older sister has a blood clotting disorder that is treatable with baby aspirin. I took that with the last two pregnancies Nd didn't work :(

That's really mean of them, how do they know without testing you or at least looking into it a bit more? Hope you're okay though :hugs: I'm feeling bad enough after my one loss, so this must be really hard on you hun :hugs:

That's really mean of them, how do they know without testing you or at least looking into it a bit more? Hope you're okay though :hugs: I'm feeling bad enough after my one loss, so this must be really hard on you hun :hugs:

Tbh, military doctors are horrible. I've had 3 different sets of military doctors so far, and all of them have not helped.
I'm always told one of these things:
1) You had miscarriages before your daughter and look at her now!
2) You're young. You have plenty of time to get pregnant.
3) It's because you're breastfeeding, you need to stop.

And a bunch of other things, but that's the main ones. TBH, I'm starting to think it's DH and his sperm. All of my angels in the past 6 months have been chemicals, which are normally because something wrong with the sperm or the egg. :shrug: He works with satellites. I wouldn't be surprised if his sperm had 7 heads, and 20 tails. :lol:

Tbh, military doctors are horrible. I've had 3 different sets of military doctors so far, and all of them have not helped.

And a bunch of other things, but that's the main ones. TBH, I'm starting to think it's DH and his sperm. All of my angels in the past 6 months have been chemicals, which are normally because something wrong with the sperm or the egg. :shrug: He works with satellites. I wouldn't be surprised if his sperm had 7 heads, and 20 tails. :lol:

:rofl: that made me giggle! Maybe it is his spermies! (can you afford to get his sperm tested privately? Might put your mind at rest!)

:rofl: that made me giggle! Maybe it is his spermies! (can you afford to get his sperm tested privately? Might put your mind at rest!)

lol he's not comfortable with that yet, but I'm talking to him about it. It'll probably cost about $400 though, not including the co-pay to get the appointment. That's stupid expensive to just looks at some sperm under a microscope lol

lol he's not comfortable with that yet, but I'm talking to him about it. It'll probably cost about $400 though, not including the co-pay to get the appointment. That's stupid expensive to just looks at some sperm under a microscope lol

It is a lot of cash, you're right, maybe buy a microscope and do it yourself :rofl:

It is a lot of cash, you're right, maybe buy a microscope and do it yourself :rofl:

:rofl: Might freak out if I did see sperm with 7 heads and 20 tails! :lol:

:witch: is now 5 days late girls! And I am getting up at either 1am or 6am for a wee! I'm going to test tomorrow morning...how long is best to hold urine for before testing? Is 5/6 hours enough?

I'd say that should be good enough jelly.

I think an sa is a great start Nicole if you can get dh on board eventually. It's the easiest test to do to since its non envasive.

WOW Kelly, you're 8 weeks already!!? Where has that time gone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->