Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Yuppers scan tomorrow :)

Has anyone on here on our list got a bfp? There are loads that don't come on anymore it seems.

Kelly9 - Hope everything is perfect at your scan tomorrow! :hugs:

Thank you. It'll be my third one since joining this group. Hope this one is sticky!

YAY NICOLE!!!!!!! Picture?

Scan was perfect all is measuring perfect HB was 162 or 168 can't remember what she said. There is ONLY ONE! Thank goodness for that!

YAY NICOLE!!!!!!! Picture?

Scan was perfect all is measuring perfect HB was 162 or 168 can't remember what she said. There is ONLY ONE! Thank goodness for that!

This is this afternoon, 9dpo.

I have all of the tests in my journal :)

Attachments

• 9dpoafternoon.jpg
    9dpoafternoon.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3
I'm subscribed to your journal but didn't see it pop up... hrm. Will resubscribe :) Thats a great line!

Wow congrats Nicoleole. Im sure this will be a keeper :)
Great news about little bean Kelly9...
Wishing you both happy and healthy pregnancies! :hug:

It seems this month wont be my lucky one. I dont seem to be ovulating. I am charting and using FF but no joy. This is despite +ve OPK this cycle and last cycle.
I must be having short LH surges that are not powerful enough to trigger ovulation.
I am taking vitex- although I stopped it temporarily after I got my :af: this cycle as I thought things were back to normal :(
I am still bfing a lot over night and on weekends so clearly my body isnt ready yet for #2.

It sucks a bit but I think it will happen eventually. Patience is the way to go.

:dust: :hugs:

It will happen! Not stressing will help. I was a weird one and got AF back three months post partum to the day despite bf'ing on demand. I am hoping and praying that she stays away longer this time around!

Hello ladies! :hi:

My little BooBooDoll is 9 weeks old and we DTD for the first time post-birth on Saturday night. Now, we haven't exactly talked about contraception/when we'll TTC/etc, but DH knows I'm not on anything just breastfeeding... So it kind of looks like we're NTNP!
I'm excited as I'd love our kids to be close in age like my brother and I were, we were so close growing up!

Hi Starlithome,

welcome!! Im wondering if your BooBooDolll likes the BooBooBoob? :)
If she does... you may have to wait a wee while :)

:hugs:

Hi Starlithome,

welcome!! Im wondering if your BooBooDolll likes the BooBooBoob? :)
If she does... you may have to wait a wee while :)

:hugs:

She does like the BooBooBoob :rofl: But I read that you have more of a chance of getting pregnant if the baby isn't eating every 2-3 hours at night? She's at about 2 feeds at night, about 5 hours apart usually. So... :shrug: I'm not wanting to get pregnant again instantly :winkwink:

I've been temping and found out i have a luteal phase of only 5 days :( and i appeared to ovulate on cycle day 24!! my periods have only been 14-20 days prior to that. I'm currently at 3dpo.
Af is due on Sunday. I know most likely i'll get it and trying not to get my hopes up.

I haven't been around in a long time, but thought I would update. We got a BFP about a month ago! Yay! It was after 9 months of TTC while breastfeeding. We just ended up throwing everything out the window and DTD every other day, lol.

:blush: bfp today at 8dpo

CONGRATS!!

Also...YAY Kelly...I'm so happy for you!

On the other hand, AF is 3 days late here!! Fingers crossed eh?

3 days late! Yay that is sounding very promising! Actually when I saw your name as last posted on this thread I got an immediate gut feeling that you were pregnant! So you never know, maybe I have previously unrecognized psychic powers, LOL. Best of luck, have you tested at all yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->