Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Wow, this thread has got busy!!

Jelly, have you got a closer pic? I think I see a line. FX for you, cannot imagine how frustrating it must be for you right now!

So sorry Nicole, cannot believe this has happened to you again :hugs:.

:happydance: Yay Kelly9, sooo pleased everything is going well for you hun!

How is everyone else doing?

After an emotional weekend we've decided to not try for a couple of months. My LO is a very high needs baby, everyone says "when he starts xyz he'll calm down" or "when he's blah, blah age he'll be better" but all these ages & milestones are coming & going & he is still soooo incredibly clingy, won't sleep, feeds loads etc etc. So now really isn't a good time to be pregnant :cry:.
Also my LP is still only 7 days (double :cry:!!). This weekend I was all ready to quit BF for many reasons, my heart doesn't want to but IDK, LO is just so difficult & with BF obviously effecting my fertility things got on top of me. So I'm hoping a break from ttc will clear my head & if I do want to stop BF it'll be because I think I should rather than stopping for the sake of TTC (if that makes sense?!)

On a side note though, has anyone any experience or know of any good links on Progesterone cream? I have read a lot of good things about it increasing the LP, if my LP doesn't increase in a couple of months I think that will be my next step.

Good luck everyone :kiss:

It'll be too late to take another now, won't it? I did the test like 20 minutes ago... I think I can see the pic better when I zoom out though...thanks hun x

Hey ladies, just popping by to let you all know it is possible to get a bfp whilst bfing and with a 7 day lp - I have done it! My lo still feeds at least 6-8 times a day and often through the night, we ecological feed too. My lp was only 7 days since my periods returned at one year pp. We have been ttc for 1 year (since lo was 4 months). Good luck to all of you, hope its your turn very soon xxx

I see something faint but I don't see colour so it could be an evap, I would get a frer as it should pic it all up better! Looking forward to your re poas!

Congrats MORK!

JellyBeann - I can also see a faint shadow but could be an evap, I really hope it's your BFP though, I agree you should get a FRER tomorrow! Very exciting!

Mork - congratulations on your pregnancy! :happydance::happydance:

Mum22G - :hugs: Sounds like taking a break from TTC could be a good move for you, although I'm sorry that you are so stressed out with it all at the moment, it can all get a bit too much at times. No experience with progesterone cream I'm afraid. How old is your LO? Hopefully your LP will naturally get longer over the next couple of months anyway.

Just did another test, and there was an even fainter line...But I did goout and buy 2 FRERs, so will see with the fmu!

Oh no iv just seen your ticker Jellybeann im sorry :hugs:

Im sorry i havent been around much guys, without AF and stll feeding like mad i didnt really see there was much i could add to this group :(

Anyway, Iv started spotting again today.....Kinda thought it wass coming, mad backache and pain in my ovarys!....Lets just hope this time im releasing eggs and this is it!

Gonna start temping again tomorrow!
Wish me luck!

Oh no iv just seen your ticker Jellybeann im sorry :hugs:

Im sorry i havent been around much guys, without AF and stll feeding like mad i didnt really see there was much i could add to this group :(

Anyway, Iv started spotting again today.....Kinda thought it wass coming, mad backache and pain in my ovarys!....Lets just hope this time im releasing eggs and this is it!

Gonna start temping again tomorrow!
Wish me luck!

thankyou hun x

GL for your lady organs remembering what to do :lol:

JellyBeann, I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Lucy - hopefully your cycle will get back on track now, yay.

So girls when your cycles came back, what was your first AF like, I had terrible terrible crams before hand....a real ache, But not very heavy flow (almost like before pregnancy) and it lasted 4 days, nothing for a day and then full force agani today :shrug: does this sound about right? I know they differ :dohh: Just hope this isnt another set of anovulatory cycles :(

Hi to all TTC while BF. I stopped BCP at the end of september because we want to TTC No.2, i had AF on 2-6th November so if my cycle is like what it was before my son (28 days) then i should be due on round about now. My son only feeds now during the night & drinks cows mild during the day.

I kinda feel like i could be pregnant but dont know if that is just my wishful thinking.

Anyway, i wanted to ask to the ladies that have sucessfully gotten pregnant while BF'ing, did your nipples feel strange - sore/tingly when BF'ing? For the past week & a half when ever Alfie latches on it feels strange, its ok while he is feeding its just when he first latches on.

Hi Torz :) In answer to your question, yes mine felt weird when lo feeds at start of pregnancy, but also did at ov time - hope this is it for you! x

Hi ladies,

I'm new to this thread but am TTC and breastfeeding DS who is 16-months. He feeds once in day for his nap, once at bed and then between 2 and 4 times before morning. When I say 'feed' it is more a little suckle for 5mins but he does get some milk.

We have been NTNP but are now trying, in the sense that I am monitoring my cycles, ovulation etc. My periods came back when DS was 13-months so I have had a 40-day cycle, 32-days and last month's was 25-days! Never had one that short before!

I did OPKs last month and I am a little confused...I got a strong-ish line around CD12 (but it took the full 10mins to come up) but then a really strong line CD20 (and quicker) but how could I then have a period 5 days later?? Could my LP be that short? I read somewhere you can get another surge of LH before your period so I'm hoping that's what the OPK picked up. I also had my EWCM around CD20 too. I am currently on CD12 and I feel horrible, moody, like I usually do when I'm ovulating so hoping I am.

Hi ladies- I am sort of just lurking here. My lo is just 6wks today and Iwould dearly like no4 but hubby is not so sure. I didnt get af back until DD1 was 12mths and DD2 was 10mo....and both times I conceived the next month- so I dont know if there is any way I could somehow conceive earlier or not. DD2 weaned herself at 10mths...I would have liked to carry on so I'll probably feed DS until a year or so all going to plan -so going on past history I wont get af for ages- anyone conceived early with no af??

Well a little disappointed now, I've been having to go to the toilet loads so was hoping it was a pregnancy symptom. I done a test on fri and it was bfn and then af arrived yesterday so obviously it wasn't. We have been trying for 6 months now, which I know isn't really that long but I was hoping to have had a bfp by now, as I wanted babies quite close together.

Hang in there, hun. We've been trying (well, trying to try...haha...difficult when DH is away during the week) for coming on seven months now. But I'm not having periods yet, so I think it's still pointless for us right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->