Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Hey girls :flower: Can I join too?! We are NTNP (TTC really!!!). I am exclusively expressing as BF just didn't click for us. I am currently in my 2nd cycle since LO was born and am pretty sure I ovulated this month, as had hideous ovulation type pain mid month. BDing was done around that time, so maybe maybe!! No pressure just letting nature take its course (at the moment!!! I can be a little impatient so we will see how long this lasts!!)

this sounds like my relationship with NTNP! lol. welcome to the thread and baby dust to you! :)

Welcome I'll add you to the front page!

I got a nice line on my opk tonight so hoping for a positive in the next 2 days, if I get one that means the motilium might not mess up my cycle all that much! Huzzah! If I have a short lp this cycle to I'll be on to b6 vits.

Kelly9 - Are you putting everyones chart up?? xx

Who ever pm's me their link I will. SUn I added you, I found a few of the easier charts everyone else who wants to be added to the front page chart wise will have to pm me their links please!

No chart for me, but we are officially NTNP!!! :happydance:
DH has decided he's not going to "pull-out" anymore haha YAY!

No chart for me either. Just NTNP. I have feelings like maybe I ovulated sometimes but nothing ever comes of it. No AF (real or fake) either. I'll have a chart in a few months when we start really TTC.

I'm just waiting for my fake AF to arrive :sad2:

So tempted to give up BF. It's taking every ounce of perserverence to keep going.

crossroads.....don't give up BFing any sooner than you really want. First, you don't know for sure that you're not ovulating yet...and second, your cycles might still be messed up after stopping BFing. Just don't want you to end up regretting it, because there are a couple moms on here that have quit BFing only to figure out that it was too soon and they ended up having to relactate.

So tempted to give up BF. It's taking every ounce of perserverence to keep going.

Don't do it!! lol Your body will resume AF when it's ready. :) BF is not necessarily the only thing keeping it away. My friend breastfed for a while and when she stopped, she still never got her period back. Turns out she had developed a mild form of hypothyroidism from pregnancy (actually very common....I had it during my last trimester but it went away after) and that can keep AF at bay. How old is your LO? I got my period back when my son was 7 months. Went from nothing to full blown normal :witch:, just as it was before I got pregnant. It'll happen. :)

Don't do it!! lol Your body will resume AF when it's ready. :) BF is not necessarily the only thing keeping it away. My friend breastfed for a while and when she stopped, she still never got her period back. Turns out she had developed a mild form of hypothyroidism from pregnancy (actually very common....I had it during my last trimester but it went away after) and that can keep AF at bay. How old is your LO? I got my period back when my son was 7 months. Went from nothing to full blown normal :witch:, just as it was before I got pregnant. It'll happen. :)

I'm starting to think mine'll NEVER come back...we're almost 14 months here now...I reckon it'll come back right smack in the middle of the summer!

I really hope mine stays away a bit longer the second time around. I was shocked when I got it back so early.

Skyler is playing on the floor of his foam mats squealing in delight :rofl:

im conflicted! i love not having to deal with AF, but hate knowing that her absense is likely the cause of the BFNs...booo! i want to have my cake and eat it too!! :D

Isn't that the dream! I am waiting to ov, thought I would get a positive opk yesterday or today but the motilium is making me later, so I will be taking the clomid again next cycle. Having that regular cycle was amazing, makes going back to having long ones sooooo hard.

I do hope the witch shows for those of you who have yet to get her back!

Thanks.

Are you charting? I thought I had proper AF until I started charting then I saw that it was actually anovulatory bleeding! :dohh:

OK I have a question for all breastfeeding mamas TTC:

Would you take vitamin B6 whilst breastfeeding to lengthen your LP?

crossroads it looks like you may have ovulated!

I am not sure about the B6, I think its safe in BM as you take it in your prenatal vits. I was going to start it next cycle if I had another short lp this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->