Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Tiff, we should put everyone's chart on the intro message (sorta like in the chart stalkers group)

I would need all the links, could people pm them to me?

I wouldn't worry about it steph. I would love to be ovulating at all right now!!!

I tested today actually....BFN. And I'm nowhere near ovulating because I haven't had any fertile cm at all. I thought a had a bit a few weeks ago, but must not have been ov or I would def. have AF or a +ve test by now!

I hope my cycle stays away for a good long time after i have my next baby!

Nope i want three but I want a bigger gap for the last like maybe 3 years so if I don't get AF back for a while it won't be an issue, we'll just ntnp until we ttc again.

This is rediculous, but in hopes and faith of having a girl we have decided on a name already :blush: lol the goal is to keep the name secret...i hope i dont blab hahaha but we can give initials...now i just need to get knocked up! with a girl! :haha:

Here's my chart, it's all over the place, lol.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/gina8177

We had our girl name decided before we found out we were having a boy in hopes it would be a girl, look how that turned out! lol so we're keeping our girl name for WHEN we have a girl and it will stay a secret to, we might share the middle name when we decide between the two names we have chosen as possibilities for it.

I just hope no one chooses our girl name!
I feel like i need to say it because i dont want someone using it but at the same time its rare...so maybe that wouldn't happen ?

MNK
The middle name isn't rare, but the first name...there arn't too many ppl out there with it.
What are the initials for the name you have picked?

Not to be unfair but I don't want to share the initials till I know I am preggers with a girl, I"m afraid of jinxing myself but ours don't match yours so we won't take your name.

I may tell my bnb girls this time around our name choices before but I make no promises. We won't tell friends and family though.

^ yeah i was thinking about doing that too....of course i would have to lie to dh :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->