Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

I would tell chris I was telling my bnb girls.

I just realized that i was on CD 21 yesterday :dohh:
I think I ov. sometime early this morning. But will check later.
Anyone on CD 22 today? Or expecting AF around the 9th of March?

Can one get preggo from pre-ejaculation?
TMI, but we raw dogged it :)haha:) for a little while before putting a condom on...i actually thought he was going for it...guess not :dohh:

Here's my chart, it's all over the place, lol.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/gina8177

Gina it looks like mine :( :hugs:

Check out my journal later today. I'm posting up some very interesting information which explains the following:

1. Why the charts of breastfeeding women often look like this.
2. Why we're bleeding regularly but NOT appearing to ovulate (surely mensuation follows ovulation right?)

I'm going out now but when I get back this afternoon I'll be posting pages from my book which cover this topic.

Anyone else breastfeeding and TTC would also be interested.

Interesting! My charts tend to be all over the place until just before OV, then the temp drops and rises after OV and says up until AF. I have OV every month though (pos OPK + temp rise) but my cycles are too short to support a pregnancy. My LP is only 6-8 days. :(

But I have also been BF for much longer than some of you ladies. I didn't even have AF back until Bun was 11 months so that could make a huge difference! xx

Yup, I ovulated sometime between midnight and 10am.
So CD 22...so odd...thats never happened before...oh well...
so...i probably shouldn't be TTC ...but i want to be...hmm......

on another note, it has been almost a month since Isaiah has taken to the breast...even though i try he just wont take it....so i guess he is over it...guess im no longer BFing...one month is a long time for a "Strike"...he must have weaned himself. Well at least that was an easy way to do it...just wish it would have lasted longer!

:hugs: You made it pretty far for someone with such a low milk supply! I don't think I would have been able to keep it up that long.

thanks hun! :flower:
I am just gonna think of the positives to not BFing anymore and focus on getting that dang thyroid in order!

...I sorta want to go to my doc and tell them to put me on synthetic hormone until my levels are normal because i do want to TTC right now...i didn't think I would but I really want to now...Its just i feel like im gonna be judged because i am only (*almost*) 6 months PP and so young....dont know what to do :shrug: dont want to be judged but im not even getting bloodwork until the end of May...and even then if it hasn't regulated and they do give me the synthetic thyroid hormone, i will still have to wait another 3 months to get levels checked....advice? be honest. :thumbup:

do whatever you feel is best for you and your family! don't let anyone make you feel bad for wanting to TTC #2

I've posted the information about charting and breastfeeding if anyones interested:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...-ttc-whilst-breastfeeding-16.html#post9394000

Heya all, can I join, I am BF my DS of 13 months, and, hoping to concieve #2 whilst BF...No AF for me as of yet...so I have no idea when I ovulate lol!

Heya all, can I join, I am BF my DS of 13 months, and, hoping to concieve #2 whilst BF...No AF for me as of yet...so I have no idea when I ovulate lol!

Welcome Jelly!

Do you get EWCM? That can be an indication of ovulation. You can also check CP.

I started another TTC Journal!
For anyone who is interested CLICK HERE

Steph I'm sticking to your one journal hun! SOrry but I have way to many journals to follow as it is! So please forgive me. I also know I am ovulating as I get a positive opk fertile cm and a temp rise.

Steph I'm sticking to your one journal hun! SOrry but I have way to many journals to follow as it is! So please forgive me. I also know I am ovulating as I get a positive opk fertile cm and a temp rise.

No pressure hun, totally understandable. :flower:

I've posted the information about charting and breastfeeding if anyones interested:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...-ttc-whilst-breastfeeding-16.html#post9394000

Thanks for the info. It's funny how things can go in so many ways while BFing. Sometimes AF stays away for a long time, some times it comes back regularly and other times it's all over the place.

I am taking the approach that if I am meant to get pregnant soon then things will all work out (plus I'm doing a lot of visualization of ovulation, lol). I feel that things happen for a reason and if I end up not ovulating anymore it's ok. It is just annoying to thing that you're AF is back and then it isn't :wacko: But I definitely don't want to stop BFing Kaiden as extended BFing is important to me.

So hopefully it's meant to be and AF will come back a little more regularly. I think the worst part is not knowing. If I'm not going to ovulate I just wish AF had never returned at all :)

Thanks for the info. It's funny how things can go in so many ways while BFing. Sometimes AF stays away for a long time, some times it comes back regularly and other times it's all over the place.

I am taking the approach that if I am meant to get pregnant soon then things will all work out (plus I'm doing a lot of visualization of ovulation, lol). I feel that things happen for a reason and if I end up not ovulating anymore it's ok. It is just annoying to thing that you're AF is back and then it isn't :wacko: But I definitely don't want to stop BFing Kaiden as extended BFing is important to me.

So hopefully it's meant to be and AF will come back a little more regularly. I think the worst part is not knowing. If I'm not going to ovulate I just wish AF had never returned at all :)

So true!

If the Witch doesn't have her friend "Mrs Ovulation" following her she can piss off! :thumbup:

Hey girls :flower: Can I join too?! We are NTNP (TTC really!!!). I am exclusively expressing as BF just didn't click for us. I am currently in my 2nd cycle since LO was born and am pretty sure I ovulated this month, as had hideous ovulation type pain mid month. BDing was done around that time, so maybe maybe!! No pressure just letting nature take its course (at the moment!!! I can be a little impatient so we will see how long this lasts!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->