Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Thank you!! My sweet girl eats every 3 hours still.... except she has one stretch of 5 hours at night.... so af may not return for a while.... but I am still ready to try.

Hey can I join this thread?? I am ready to start trying again! No period yet that I know of...... we will see how this month goes. Maybe I will be a lucky one who gets pregnant before af returns... but I won't get my hopes up too high! I am hoping to start trying in the next month or two!

Welcome! How old is your nursling?

Thank you!! She is 3 months. I know it might seem crazy that I am already wanting another .. but I just love being a mom and I want them close in age! My next will be my last. I have two older kiddos. They are 9&7 I had them at a very young age.... so my mom was always taking over when they were babies. I am thankful for her help back then.... now it is all me though and I love it!! My son, the 7 year old wants another... my daughter does not though. Hopefully she will change her mind.

Im sure she will warm up to the idea hun :)
Just for a glimmer of hope, i got my cycles back at 4 months PP ;)

good luck!! If you get pregnant so early then there is hope for us all! :D

Are you going to chart? Are you going to make a TTC journal? x

I dont think I will chart... yet anyway. As soon as I get Lo sleeping in her own bed I will probably try smep.... it worked last time for me. I think I will do a journal.

There is an april testing thread in the TTC area if you are interested Crazy!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/557859-calling-all-april-test-takers.html

Awesome! Thank you. I may join that.... I got pregnant last April.... maybe I should wait until may to try so that they don't end up with the same bday... what do yall think? Or I might as well go ahead and try because without a period yet... I doubt it will be very easy to get preggo....

tthe smep plan is where you dtd every other night..... I did that for a couple of weeks and ended up pregnant!

ahhhhh I see. That's what I'm going to do for my next cycle :)

I think you should try :D
Plus, you can use some of the same clothes (if they arent too much boy or girl) because they will be pretty much the same size during each part of the year. And you wont have to buy new maternity clothing because you will be preggo in the same season :thumbup:

It really worked like a charm. I think you can Google it. There are more rules... lol but I just did it every other night and it worked.

I think you should try :D
Plus, you can use some of the same clothes (if they arent too much boy or girl) because they will be pretty much the same size during each part of the year. And you wont have to buy new maternity clothing because you will be preggo in the same season :thumbup:

I didn't even think of that aspect of it!!!! That is really smart thinking!!! I will try then!!! It would be such a money saver!!

Hi crazy!!! I'll add you to the front.

Steph I am disappointed in you, I am almost a full fledged nurse now! but I did double check and it's 50mgs not mcgs.

Thanks Guppy...I'll find out the end of the month, at least!

I tested last night, as I have been incredibly moody and a bit down...just like I was with my last pregnancy, but it was a negative...I was quite convinced I was pregnant, and a little gutted when it came out negative...

How's everyone doing today? What CD are you guys on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->