Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Jelly sorry to hear about the BFN :( When is AF due? Are you charting? x

Things are good here!! It is suppose to be 81 degrees today so I am excited about that. I only had to wake up at 1:30 and 4:30 for feedings... so I feel a little more rested. Lol she got shots the other day so I wasn't sure how she would sleep. Hope everyone is doing good!!!

I'm still trucking along ever waiting for ovulation. I've cut back on my motilium by a pill a day so maybe that will help. In the mean time I am keeping busy and kinda happy that I won't have the witch for a while longer :)

I'm tired though as Skyler has been sleeping so poOrly the last two and a half months. It's catching up to me and I wont get the chance to catch up on the weekend cause I work.

ugh i know what you mean Tiffany. I dont know what happened but after about 4.5 months Isaiah sleep has turned into a lack there of :wacko: -not so much sleep these days- He used to be such a terrific sleeper...what in the world happened? :shrug:

Im only on CD 2...and it's taking forever! And she is being like mega bitch :grr:

Hi everyone!! Hope you're all doing well! xx

Guppy - Sorry AF is being crappy! AF is particularly bitchy to me these days :growlmad:

Interesting thread for anyone who hasn't seen it yet:

https://www.babyandbump.com/breastfeeding/518771-those-conceived-while-breastfeeding.html

Wanted to mention that this month I OV 2 days earlier!! FX'd that it means I will get a longer LP (like 9 months long!!! :haha:)
LP right now is 6-8 days, but was only 4 days in November :wacko:

Hopefully this is the start of something good! :thumbup:

Mine have gotten longer with each cycle for the most part so I hope yours it to! I am happy with anything over 10 days. Before I have my boy it was 16 days long which was way to long on top of ovulating on cd 19! That made for one long cycle.

Oh I forgot to say my opk was darker today but I don't want to get my hopes up just in case it doesn't turn out to be positive. This is by far my longest cycle since getting af back but the motilium is why. I've cut back on it though (not sure if I already mentioned that)

I wish AF would return so I could start tracking/using opks etc!!!

I am sure she will now that you are getting nights off from bf'ing, my guess is in another 3-4 weeks you should notice something maybe even less time then that.

Thanks sun. I hope so to, it's been a long haul. I'm gonna get me some loving tonight anyway.

Of course I'll have fun. I always have fun in the sack.

Is this the longest cycle you've ever had Kelly? btw why are you called 'kelly'? That's not your real name right? x

Folks I've just read that people with irregular cycles (including breastfeeders) should chose a lower sensitivity of ovulation test.

What do you think about this?

Kelly is her last name :)

Does it say why a lower sensitivity is needed?

Kelly is her last name :)

Does it say why a lower sensitivity is needed?

I read it here chick:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310210940027

It's something about already having high LH levels all through the cycle.

Guys just found the cool blinkie:

https://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee222/myspacekitkat/BREASTMILK%20BLINKIES/bf09.gif

I use the same opks and they do the trick for me i have always o'd after getting a positive, speaking of which I got a POSITIVE opk today! I haven't been that excited over a positive opk in a long time! Hurray! Sexy time!

My last name is Kelly like Melissa said, my first name is Tiffany, most call me Tiff so feel free to chose which ever :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->