Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

I use the same opks and they do the trick for me i have always o'd after getting a positive, speaking of which I got a POSITIVE opk today! I haven't been that excited over a positive opk in a long time! Hurray! Sexy time!

My last name is Kelly like Melissa said, my first name is Tiffany, most call me Tiff so feel free to chose which ever :)

Ahhhh Tiff. Ok. Watch me forget :blush:

Yay for the +OPK!!! :happydance::thumbup:

What sensitivity of OPK do you use? Are you using Clomid this cycle?

Hi ladies,

So I have very sore nipples today and I can't tell if it's from regular breastfeeding (my son chipped a tooth a few weeks ago and has made it a tiny bit more painful to nurse) or a pregnancy symptom. I think I ovulated anywhere from 3-7 days ago so who knows what's up! I'll try testing in about a week. FX'd!

Hi everyone,
can I join you?
I am still breastfeeding my 16 month old although he is down to just one bedtime feed for a couple of months now. But still have no AF. However I was on the mini pill until recently so I'm hoping that was what was keeping AF away. Anyway I went off the pill about three weeks ago with the plan being NTNP and try and get my cycles back to normal. Got EWCM about a week later and since then have been having loads of pregnancy symptoms but tested this morning and BFN. I have no idea if I even ovulated though so I've no clue whether/when to expect AF. I've been thinking about possibly starting temperature charting but really didn't want to get obsessed about TTC. Hopefully AF will show up soon!

Welcome polaris of course you are welcome to join us!

Crossroads, no I did not take clomid this month which is why my ovulation took so long. I will take it this coming cycle though, I've also cut back on the motilium which is certainly the reason fro ovulating os late. I am hoping to get a temp rise tomorrow flagging ovulation unofficially.

I need to get me some more loving for tonight... I think I'll go stalk chris now.

Sod this lark :cry: First day I've cried in ages. I really, really don't think I'm going to conceive whilst breastfeeding

Hi Polaris! Welcome!! :wave:

crossroads - I feel like I won't get pregnant either, but it has only been 6 real cycles for me (though TTC since April). I'm not letting it get to me this soon though - as I know it can take a while to get pg normally, not counting the fact that our hormones are a bit off due to BF.

:dust: to everyone!!!

I've been ttc for 4 cycles now, I expect it to take a while.

Good News!
I'm 7DPO and no AF yet!!! If I don't get AF tomorrow, it will be the longest LP I've had!!! FX'd!!

Great news sun!!! I am hoping for an lp of 11 days or more this cycle.

Also one of the reasons we started TTC when Bun was only a few months is that #1 took a really long time!
So that's another reason I expect we have a while yet of TTC before success. But PMA!! :thumbup:

Just checked your chart Kelly9 - wow this cycle is so long compared to the one before!
I wonder why you got 2 pos OPKs days after OV last month? Weird!
Hope you get an 11-day LP this month minimum (if you don't get a BFP of course!!) xx

My ov was off last month, my cycle was shorter last month to cause I took clomid. This cycle was longer cause of the motilium i was taking, it can mess with your cycle.

Our first took us a while to and I am getting discouraged thinking number two will be a long haul as well. It's depressing.

I also have to try not to think about it as it is so depressing. I didn't have BnB the first time around either - BnB is so supportive!
What did your doc say about taking them and breastfeeding?

I'm not BF that often anymore (1x/day) but I am wondering what questions to ask at my next app't. (FS at end of April)

what clomid and bf'ing? Just that it can dry up my milk which is why I am on the motilium.

Our thread has it's first :bfp: Sarahmelissa!!! She doesn't get on much but she's a member! Huge congrats Sarah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->