Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

YAY!!!!! GO SARAHMELISSA!!! :dance: :yipee: :happydance:
That was quick hun! Way to go!!!

Yeah it was her first month NTNP! I knew she'd get preggo fast!

That is so awesome!
See Tiff, now you should have tons of hope and PMA for yourself! Because if i recall correctly she was taking clomid and it took a few cycles, right?

It took her 7 months the first time but they had no fertility issues either so it's not quiet the same.

Yeah she did but only cause she was having middle cycle spotting in her lp.

oic. wow, i never knew how many reasons there was to use that stuff! neat!

well thats pretty cool!
Its so hard to get here :wacko: a lot of insurance company make you PROVE (like through charting or whatever) that your cycles are messed up. Some you dont have to do it, but i know a lot of ppl who had to chart for an entire year before they would cover it. Complete BS :wacko:

It took my FOREVER and a day to get prescribed clomid!

and i know you dont have ovulation issues, so did you get prescribed it so you could time :sex: because of the male factor infertility?

yes and to produce multiple eggs to possibly increase our chances

oic. Well that makes tons of sense.
you know...maybe it might seem like it will take forever for you to get another LO, but you never know, you could end up with multiples :D

This is late as Audrey and I have been traveling for the past day and a half, but congrats sarahmelissa! A happy and healthy 9 months to you! :)

Congratulations SarahMelissa, that is lovely news!

I'd prefer not to have multiples but I'll certainly take twins. Just means I would likely be done after that then I could move onto surrogacy. If we end up having to do ICSI for the second I'll likely have twins anyway.

CONGRATS SARAH MELISSA!!! :happydance:
Happy and Healthy 9 Months to you!!!

Thanks everyone. I wish u all the best for your bfps really soon :dust:

YOu were the first one to get a :bfp: on the old chart stalkers thread and the first here! Maybe it was fate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->