Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Damn, just got some eggwhite when i went to the toilet. This has turned my crosshairs dotted. Does this mean I'll have to nag hubby to DTD tonight?

Yay for testing in the morning Polaris!

No i don't think so CR.

CR, i agree with the girls. you def. already ov.ed so i dont think its necessary

Thanks ladies. Is regular EWCM connected with breastfeeding?

Yes it could be from BFing too...I got it on and off for months while BFing Alia. Kept making me think I was going to ovulate and then nothing!

I get it throughout my cycle all the time, BFing or not. Some women do. Its not uncommon.

Oh I didn't know that! I've been having it the last couple of days and was curious! Good to know thats what it could be. I just hope my temps drop and don't go up indicating ov. My cycle has been so all over the place.

I get ewcm for a week or so before I OV, a day or 2 after and then sometimes a few days before AF shows up. So I can get it throughout my cycle! xx

Everytime I see your avatar sun I just melt!! Sooo adorable!

I tested :bfn:
Wish I knew what was going on with my body, spotting has stopped since last night and temperature still high. Maybe it's just a very strange AF because it's my first one?

Hmm not sure, I think it's possible you could have ovulated 3 days later though based off your chart? I'd wait a bit longer and if no AF in two more days test again maybe.

Thanks for taking a look at my chart Kelly, I'd say you could be right. If that's the case I'm sure AF is probably on her way. We only BD on 28th which would have been four days beforehand so they would want to be very hardy sperm!

Does anyone know what causes spotting before AF, I never used to get this at all, would it help to take a B vitamin?

I think it's a progesterone thing? maybe, but I could be wrong, I spot sometimes before AF. I am not sure if b vits would help but it couldn't hurt.

I do think it's likely that you're only 13dpo.

I have heard that spotting before AF is a progesterone/estrogen imbalance thing - which people who BF usually have so they produce milk! I also had spotting just before AF with every cycle since I got AF back.

I checked out your chart and I agree with Kelly9! It does look like you OV on CD32 rather than 29 - especially since your ewcm continues past the OV date they say you have. Often my ewcm stops right as OV happens (but that's not the same for everyone obv) xx

I have heard that spotting before AF is a progesterone/estrogen imbalance thing - which people who BF usually have so they produce milk! I also had spotting just before AF with every cycle since I got AF back.

I checked out your chart and I agree with Kelly9! It does look like you OV on CD32 rather than 29 - especially since your ewcm continues past the OV date they say you have. Often my ewcm stops right as OV happens (but that's not the same for everyone obv) xx

Thanks sun, I guess that makes sense that breastfeeding is bound to affect the hormonal balance. Thanks for having a look at my chart. I'm pretty sure that you are both right and I ovulated later than FF suggested. I thought my temperatures were very up and down. I'm still spotting (quite a bit at times) but it still hasn't developed into anything more. But I guess if I'm only 13 dpo then AF might not even be due yet. But I'm guessing it's probably not the best news for TTC to be starting pre-AF spotting at 9 dpo.

ETA - I just had another look at your chart sun and I see that you started spotting at 10 dpo and you are pregnant now! So that's quite encouraging!

Yes! I only tested once the spotting/light AF just kept going on and on and on (8 days!) with no real start. And my AF is normally nasty - so heavy and painful, clots etc.
If I had a light AF normally, I probably never would have tested!

You can see on my charts that I got pre-AF spotting too. Also I found it would drag afterwards with the spotting for a few days. But as it's your first AF anything could be going on! I had an AF in the fall that was only 17-18 days with a 4 day LP :wacko: Hope yours is 100% BFP though!! xx

Hey guys, I *think* I am having some symptoms of :witch: not too sure though! I'm all crampy and my stomach is doing flips, this is always how I used to feel before she showed up!! LO has dropped a feed, so he's only feeding 8/9am, then nothing until at least 3pm, sometimes even later, like y/day and today, when it'd be about 5/6pm...so I am hoping she's back!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->