Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

It will happen bky!

Fantastic news sun I am so happy for you. Now you can relax and start to enjoy being pregnant.

Isn't that the way she rolls? :hugs: to you all!

There is a theory out there, when you really start stressing about getting AF she arrives. It was true for me this last cycle.

For me I would always get AF within an hour of testing - so annoying! :haha:

I bought a pack of two tests, so I think I am gonner test in a few days/a week!

I'd like to get to an lp long enough to test! On another note, my nipples are super sensitive so I am thinking I may be ovulating soon. Will pee on an opk shortly.

I'd like to get to an lp long enough to test! On another note, my nipples are super sensitive so I am thinking I may be ovulating soon. Will pee on an opk shortly.

I saved money on testing with my short LP! I always planned to test on CD8-10 (a bit of a POASaholic) but AF always showed before I had a chance.

My nipples always got sensitive during OV too. Did you notice it before LO? Maybe it's that I am BF that I noticed it afterwards, because I never remember getting it pre-Bun.

Hey ladies, i figured i would share this yummy recipe with you all!

This is a wonderful treat to suggest for ladies experiencing low milk supply. My lactation consultant gave me this to help increase my milk supply. And even if you don't need the boost, they sure are yummy! Since my chronic low milk supply is SOOO bad, i didn't notice a difference at all. But she said most women will. Enjoy!

2 c. Butter, Crisco, or margarine (can mix and match to equal 2 c.)
1 c. granulated sugar
2 c. packed brown sugar
4 eggs
1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. baking soda
2 1/2 c. flour
1/2 c. wheat germ
1/4 c. brewer's yeast (not baking yeast) or nutritional yeast powder
1/4 c. flax meal (or whole flaxseed milled fine in a coffee grinder)
4 c. oatmeal (old fashioned, or as thick-cut as you can find)
1 bag mini semi sweet chocolate chips
1 c. nuts (optional).

Cream butter and sugars well, then add eggs and vanilla. Beat until well blended. Mix all dry ingredients (except for oats, chips, and nuts) in a separate bowl. Combine the wet and dry ingredients all at once, stirring as well as possible by hand. Mix with beaters until smooth. Add oats and chips (and nuts, if desired), and stir until well blended. Divide dough into five parts

Line a 10 X 7 cookie sheet (with shallow sides, like a jellyroll pan) with foil. Spray foil with nonstick spray. Spread 1/5 of the dough into the foil-lined pan and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.

When done, simply lift out foil to remove bars. Place another piece of foil into the pan and spray for the next batch. Allow to cool at least slightly before cutting each pan of bars into eigths.

YIELDS: 40 bars

I don't remember it pre Skyler I mean my nips hurting, not like this anyway. And I did just get a positive opk on cd13! Thats a first for me. I didn't even take clomid this cycle. I'll be getting my :sex: on tonight although I'm not getting my hopes up cause I've had a short lp and the more excited I get the more upset I'll be when she shows after 5 days. Which would put this cycle at only about 19 days long :wacko:

Well...DH has told me I'm exactly like I was when I was pg but didn't know with DS...I tested 2 days ago, but it was negative...so it may have just been to early to tell...I dunno, gonner test again soon (either tonight or tomorrow!)

I OV yesterday but didn't see my DH to :sex:! :sex: on Sunday and Tuesday so there is a small chance of getting pregnant this month.

Guppy - I ate those cookies for 6 months straight plus took fenugreek! Not 100% sure how much good the cookies did, but I loved them. The brewers yeast is a little yuck at first, but you get used to it. Then suddenly I was eating loads a day :haha:

I will get crosshairs in three days I ov between 1-2 am last night so temp should go up for tomorrow :)

I'm also a bf mummy of one ttc for number 2. I hope it comes quickly but I'm actually very relaxed...

AAARGH guys, I "feel" like i did with DS, I feel wierd in the womb/ovary department and I just dunno what is up, because I just did another test and it's negative!! There's nothing there, nothing at all, not even the feintist of lines! I'm using cheapies, do we think a clearblue would be better?? I dunno, I'm just all snappy at DH and moody, like I was when I was pg with DS!! I dunno...:shrug:

I'd wait two more days then test again if nothing Jellybean, have you ever temped? You could do that to see if they are high enough to reflect post ov temps to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->