Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

AF got me today and she's here with a vengeance! First AF in over two years! I'm actually not disappointed about not being pregnant, I'm just relieved that AF has finally returned. I hope I don't have too long of a wait until ovulation though.

Jellybeann - sounds hopeful that there is something going on down there!

AF got me today and she's here with a vengeance! First AF in over two years! I'm actually not disappointed about not being pregnant, I'm just relieved that AF has finally returned. I hope I don't have too long of a wait until ovulation though.

Jellybeann - sounds hopeful that there is something going on down there!

I just had like 2 spots of brown...if it turns into anything it's gonner be the first AF in 2 years...so it's gonner kill me!! But at least I'll be able to actively try for #2 without the niggling thing in the back of my head saying "but you've no AF, it's not gonner happen!"

My first AF was a killer! Hope your first AF is much nicer to you ladies! xxx

My first AF was nothing, didn't feel a thing no cramps or anything. Sorry she got you polaris but yay for the return of fertility!

I'm not sure guys, nothing in the way of spotting or anything today...I'm still crampy, but no other signs? I'm confused!

as in pregnancy test? Or ovulation test? On both accounts, no! Should I test now, or wait a few days, I never know when is best to test?

Just curious, I had my first period last month and it is almost time for my next. It has just started hurting to breastfeed.... my nipple is very sore when she latches on.... is this because af is almost here? Maybe just a phase? Will I have to look forward to this every month?

Could be a good sign! I know of a couple ladies where pain while BF was their first PG symptom!! I would get sore while OV, but it would be gone by the time AF arrived. xx

I'm guessing you scan went well sun? CONGRATS I love the ticker!

Hmmm.... maybe its from ov..... I ov at weird times. With dd I ov'd directly after af... maybe that is going to normal. I don't feel like I am pg..... my body just feels like af is about to be here. We really didn't try this month. I may test anyway. But maybe it is ov. And Ouch lol

It's possible but it could also be a pg symptom to.

Thanks! xx Scan yesterday went well! The docs are now positive about everything so it's such a relief!

Thanks! xx Scan yesterday went well! The docs are now positive about everything so it's such a relief!

I am so glad it went well hun! :cloud9:

Stupid doctors making you worry like that. Shame on them! I think sometimes doctors forget they arnt God lol

Really pleased for you sun! Hopefully we will all be joining you over in the pregnancy forums very soon.

Was in a really foul mood yesterday and then had some EWCM, so maybe I O'd? I've sometimes gotten like PMS, but before O in the past so maybe fertility is coming back. No chance of BFP next month if I've already O'd though. Have to get OH back into :sex: for that to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->