Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Yup lolann you're preggers!

Congrats crossroads I knew it wouldn't take you long either. All that stress for nothing.

Wow all the BFPs!!

Congratulations crossroads and lola ann!!

me too me too! lol

congrats ladies! this thread is filling up with BFPs fast! :D

thanks ladies! I've got my fingers crossed for everyone else's BFPs coming soooon!

Congrats on those BFPs...

Wish my AF would show up or a positive OPK or something...

Lola no wonder your lines were so faint you tested super early!

Congratulations on all the :bfp:s everyone!! This is exciting! :happydance:
We have a group in the first trimester section called Pregnant AND Breastfeeding. :) Everyone's just chatting about how nursing is going during these early weeks.

If I ever get my :bfp: anytime soon and am still bf'ing I'll come join but I doubt thats going to happen!

Congrats everyone! Is there going to be anyone else left in this thread by the end of the month lol!!

Lola no wonder your lines were so faint you tested super early!

haha I actually have no idea on my EDD. I just set it really late *because* my lines were so faint. I hadn't had AF back at all

Aww...I'm really happy for all you girls who have just had BFPs...I think it's time for me to have mine now!!

I know eh?
Are you temping? I'm going to start but I forgot to take my temp this morning :dohh: It's going to take some getting used to!

Not temping, I have no idea how to lol, and when I try and research it I get distracted haha

I think you just buy a special thermometre and take your temp each morning before you get out of bed. Then you plug it into a fertility friend chart and it will show what's happening with your cycle.....I've never done it before but I've always been curious!

Melissa_M - I put a big sign up in yellow post-its beside my bed saying "TEMP!" when I first started so I would remember!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->