Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

It's weird, I just asked it on fb's the leaky b@@b, and they said it's fine. Then someone got on me saying why I wanted it if we weren't trying to get pregnant lol (I said we were NTNP).

https://www.facebook.com/TheLeakyBoob/posts/196524580385517

DH is getting excited about a new baby, but I told him it could take a long time to conceive, especially with her still nursing like a newborn.

I have no idea I was just guessing as it works lime clomid and clomid will effect your milk supply. Ask a pharmacist to be sure!

I guess I'll just have to wait just to e sure lol

It sucks not having a cycle... Oddly enough!

When you want to conceive it does. I was so happy to get mine back as early as I did. Now I just wish they would stay all sorted out. Fingers crossed. So far I've beat last months lp by a day. I'll take it.

I'm impatient to I've tried just about everything! I may have my cycle back but it's messed up I may as well be in the same boat as you guys since it's impossible to get pg with an lp under 9-10 days!

Doesn't vit b12 lengthen LP? I'm thinking 2 years ago TTC, but it was a vitamin B something lol not sure about how it effects supply though.

How often do y'all's LO nurse?

Mine is a 'Snacker.' She nurses about 17 - 18 times a day for about 2 minutes each lol So every 2 hours in the day and every hour at night.

It does and I am taking it :) Going to try vitex next if no luck.

Mine gets boob 4-6 times in 24 hours I am trying to keep that down to 4-5. I bought whole milk today so he'll start getting a small amount of that for the next couple weeks then I am going to replace his boob feeds with it by adding one more whole milk feed a week and taking away one boob feed a week.

How long do you plan to BF for? I was kind of hoping to let her wean herself and maybe tandem feed... Not sure how it'll work with the fertility part though lol

Oh! I feel great that I remembered that. I remember the old days of TTC. BnB was much different!! I had the nickname Cervix Master back then lol

Im getting impatient and we only JUST started NTNP/TTC.

Before i stopped BFing Alia was nursing at 8am 12pm 4pm and 8pm and the odd time during the night. I had her on a schedule though from 4 months. I would probably go crazy if she wanted to nurse every hour or two!!

Witch got me at 7dpo so 6 day lp... still not good enough. Taking my 1000mgs of vitex every day now. I hope it does the trick.

7dpo with AF means CD1 :)
Same thing lol LP of 6

I'm sorry she got you. :( Want some chocolate? I'll ship it to you! :flower:

Riiiiight!!! :dohh: I still haven't fully adjusted to TTC mode!!

I'll take some chocolate while you're at it :winkwink:

I wish I lived closer to Canada, could do a nifty day travel and hand deliver them lol... would have been easier. lol DH is military and he was going to be stationed in Ft. Drum New York... but nope, we're stuck two hours south of the last base in GA we were at.

DH keeps getting his hopes up. How can I tell him to chill out?
I took a test the day before yesterday, yesterday and today to 'satisfy [his] curiosity.' And he wants me to continue taking them. lol
It was only last week he said yes to NTNP (but I've been off the pill for 2 weeks and we DTD the night before I stopped taking them). :rofl: :dohh:

Haha i love it when men are totally enthusiastic about TTC. Sounds like he's a poas addict!!!

I was the addict last time, and now he is... :lol:

I have a question... is it really worth to try to chart? Don't you need at least 3 or 4 hours of sleep? If she nurses every 2 hours and I need to roll over with her to feed her off opposite boobs, wont it mess up the temperatures?

For you it might be hard to chart Nicole but you could always give i a go. I don't manage 4 hours every night but I get the best I can.

Yup 6 day lp. 7dpo is my cycle day 1. She's not being to bad to me. I have a lot of hope for the vitex so I pray it doesn't let me down. Got to get my butt to the docs to get my progesterone tested.

I've eliminated one more of Skyler's bf's. Now at 4 instead of getting Boob then solids he's getting solids then whole milk which he loves! So I BF him early morning, noon, 8pm and then at night on the nights when he wakes and wants it so 3-4 times. I didn't take my motilium today to going to see if I can get myself off of it by eliminating that extra feed. It lets my supply build up a bit more. I've also taken to feeding him off one boob at each feed now. To let the other side fill up more for the next feed iykwim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->