Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Haha good idea!!!
Well I actually remembered when I woke up but I forgot to put the thermometre beside my bed last night. :wacko:

i dunno how many dpo i am cos I've not had AF since Reuben was born!

check this out ladies...
https://img812.imageshack.us/img812/5875/pregnantyes.jpg

Chick USE A DIGITAL!!!

It will date your pregnancy!!!

Yes a digi will give you a better idea but since you've never had af before getting pg they should do a dating scan on you to make sure of your due date.

I'll be here for a while I'm afraid.

Kelly9 - I really hope you get lucky like I did! I thought I was in for a long long wait after the way things were with Bun. I hope you get a surprise BFP too! :hugs:

How is the sippy cup/bottle drinking going??

I hope I do to but since our issue is male factor i'm not holding my breath plus with my messed up lp it doesn't look good.

The sippy is coming along he still spills a lot but he's getting better. I gave him a taste of milk yesterday and he loved it!

Congrats everyone! Is there going to be anyone else left in this thread by the end of the month lol!!

I hope I do to but since our issue is male factor i'm not holding my breath plus with my messed up lp it doesn't look good.

The sippy is coming along he still spills a lot but he's getting better. I gave him a taste of milk yesterday and he loved it!

Kelly I'm loving your BDing this this month! You seem to have it covered. Lovely dip today also ;)

FX

I have major heartburn...I never get heartburn...maybe it's a symptom? lol!!

Here's to hoping!
Melissa you're spotting is looking good and I'd say your temp is a post ov temp so looks like AF will be here soon!

Oooh!!! I didn't know there was a group here!!! Yay! It's like finding a secret!!

Hi! I'm Nicole and I'm breastfeeding my ten month old daughter every 2 hours still and every hour at night lol
We started NTNP last week!

Oh and no AF yet. 2 MC bleeds though :(

Hi Nicoleoleole!!! :wave: Welcome!

Sorry to hear about your MCs. :hugs: We were NTNP from when Bun was 5 months, then really TTC once I got AF back. It took 7 cycles for us to get our BFP!
Hope you get your BFP ASAP!!! xx

YAY you found us!!!
I was BFing when I first joined the thread but stopped about a month ago and still haven't had AF back. I'm hoping she's just around the corner though.

I'm on cycle 6 or 7 can't remember with having AF back but been having messed up cycles and am fighting male factor infertility all while breastfeeding so I think I'll be around yet. Welcome!

Do any of y'all remember me? I remember y'all.

I had an account change as I was stalked.

I was...

N-i-ch-ola-tm-n

I put the dashes so this post wont show up if someone searches my old username trying to find me!

I remember you!!! Not sure whose journal you were in but I definitely remember the name

I remember you from sarahmelissas page... who was stalking you? Someone on BnB or someone else? Thats scary.

Well I am 6dpo today so if the witch shows that means an lp of 5 days... a 5 day lp has been my shortest so if I can make it through today I'll have a longer lp by one day... had a high temp today to so I doubt she'll show but you never know.

MIL ans SIL... They stopped now, but I am still keeping this account lol

I was on Megg's, Sarah Melissas, Pretty Sakura's... um... Brandi's, WannaB, um... that circle of people lol

This was my avatar until this past december lol:

https://pattishields.tripod.com/cats/smilingcat.jpg

So... I have no idea when or how I'm going to ovulate... I have no cycle... Is there any way to track it?

Why would your mil and sil stalk you? Do you not get along? Thats odd.

I did opks randomly and just happened to catch my first lh surge so I knew af was coming, I was EBF and got AF back 3 months pp to the day almost.

They're nosy! lol

I was wondering... if I take soy isoflavones to ovulate, will it effect my milk supply?

Not sure you could google it but I thought soy was bad for bfing and during pregnancy? Plus if it works like clomid which I think it does then it can lower your milk supple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->